Your Expert Trainer
Global revenue protection and loss reduction expert where he was responsible for reducing the BSES DeIhi T&D Losses from 50%+ to below 10%. He was also the Head of Mete..
Rated Full Score the Last Run!
Revenue Leakage is an increasingly critical problem for the energy, power and utilities industry. The “High Gap” between Energy Procured Vs Energy Billed (i.e T&D Loss) has emerged as a top concern faced by power & utilities companies globally. The prime causes can include incorrect customer accounts and contracts, electricity theft, faulty metering, inaccurate/ineffective billing & collections and a host of other issues. Needless to say this is a severe business issue that need to be rectified not just to ensure revenue assurance and business profitability but also to ensure power supply reliability and operational efficiency.
Understanding this, as part of Equip Global’s global energy, power & utilities training course series, through research and understanding of industry needs, we have developed this case-study and practical masterclass focusing on Revenue Assurance & Loss Reduction. This 5- program will successfully train decision makers, managers and engineers of the metering, transmission, distribution, billing & collection and commercial departments and all utility engineers responsible for loss reduction to successfully plan and project manage for revenue assurance & protection whilst mitigating & managing the risks of revenue leakage and non-technical/technical losses.
It will also aim to ensure airtight operational performance, through strategies focused on identifying, quantifying and minimising leakages, losses and risks within your organisation. Learning how to Detect and manage tampering, theft and fraud prevention methods, as well as mitigating the threat of technical and non-technical losses will also be covered in detail. The program will empower you with the tools to mitigate regulatory frameworks, which can impact on smart meter roll outs and provide a unique perspective on managing data to optimise competitive edge and customer experience.
As with all Equip Global Courses, the emphasis is very much on the practical and interactive exercises and real-life case studies. In addition to presentations of the subjects, participants will be challenged in actual case studies and project exercises to apply the principles discussed. It will also encourage the attendees to develop the tools to implement change upon returning to their work place.
7 Key Benefits of Attending
- Learn how you can effectively design and plan your processes and T&D systems minimize non-technical/technical losses
- Implement best practices and proven strategies to reduce revenue leakage
- Build an Effective Revenue Protection Function – Lessons Learned and Best Practices
- Develop frameworks to mitigate the risks of electricity theft
- Improve Metering, Billing & Collections Practices & Processes within your organization including how you can effectively deliver a proven meter road map
- Find out how you can better measure and manage the performance of your revenue assurance strategy
- Understand how you can develop strategic partnerships which enable revenue assurance whilst complying to regulations
Who Should Attend?
- Revenue Assurance
- Revenue Protection
- Revenue Management
- Loss Prevention
- Billing & Collection
- Credit Control
Like more information?
Email us today at firstname.lastname@example.org