Your Expert Trainer
He is recognized as a leading strategist and thought leader in the retail financial services marketing and product development strategy. In his professional career spanning 30 years, He has held senior positions with a number of companies across the Asia Pacific region, including AIA, AXA, AVIVA, CIGNA and National Australia Bank (NAB) in marketing, product development, distribution and Bancassurance.
He is an engaging and experienced facilitator and is in regular demand as a speaker on subjects related to financial services such as distribution strategy, product development & innovation, Bancassurance, channel strategy and marketing strategy. He has had extensive Product Development & Innovation experience in plenty of Asian countries including Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, India, Taiwan, Malaysia, Indonesia, Thailand, Korea, China and Fiji.
His Successful Contributions and Achievements throughout His Extensive Experience in the Banking and Insurance Industry:
1) Established Aviva Australia as a significant force in the Australian life insurance industry
2) Major marketing & product development propositions developed for Hong Leong and Maybank in Malaysia
3) Pioneered the National Australia Bank’s financial planning arm from pilot stage through to training and ongoing support
4) Developed and launched ‘Flexible Recovery Money’, one of the most innovative life insurance products to be launched on the Australian life risk market
5) Worked with the local units of CIGNA Korea, New Zealand and China to improve distribution and presence in wealth management and Bancassurance
6) Identified the growth of private banking within Singapore as an opportunity and developed a successful product and distribution capability to extremely high net worth private banking clients
Organizations that have benefitted from He’s Retail Banking/Insurance Product Development Expertise Include: CIMB, ACLEDA Bank, FWD Life, AIA, ANZ BANK, AON, AVIVA, AXA, PIS, CIGNA, Hong Leong, Maybank, Prudential, UOB, Securitor, Kanbawza Bank, FINCA Microfinance Bank, Australian Securities Institute, Business Risk Institute of Australia.