- Pablo F Lorenz
Operational Readiness Manager
- Shaheed Regal
Airports Company South Africa
- Roland Boehm
Head of Infrastructure and Systems
BER Flughafen Berlin Brandenburg GmbH
- Tine Haas
Principal Business Line Aviation
Dornier Consulting International GmbH
- Christoph Aumueller
Senior Airport Advisor & COO
- Timo Jarvela
President Passenger Experience & Processes
- Leander Gottschalk
- Claire Xu
Consultant Construction Solutions
- Yann Le Page
Head of Department
Direction générale de l'Aviation civile
- Utpal Baruah
Chief Airport Officer
Guwahati International Airport
- Murat Destek
- Pradeep Sangal
Assistant Vice President ORAT
Bangalore International Airport
- Sarah Talbot
Project Manager & Airport Planner
Aéroports de Montréal
The World's Leading ORAT Summit Returns in 2022!
Backed by demand from the industry globally, Equip Global’ s renowned ORAT conference – 10th ORAT World Summit 2022 will take place Live Online this year in 2022. Join us at THE Global Premier Networking and Learning ORAT Platform for Airport Operators, Airport Authorities, Civil Aviation Authorities, ORAT Service Providers & Industry Leaders where we will discuss and share insightful experiences and knowledge on ORAT best practices and the delivery of effective ORAT strategies.
Expect to hear case studies & workshop sessions from leading airport operators and authorities who are responsible for and involved in ORAT programs with New Airports as well as Terminal Expansion. You will hear from leaders on how they provide guidance, control and monitor such a huge undertaking. Here, you will learn how they plan and schedule ORAT Programs, engage, communicate and coordinate with various stakeholders and Departments, plan and conduct trials and ensure successful transition to new facility to ensure a successful AOD!
There are numerous challenges associated with setting up a new airport or terminal that is designed to accommodate double or triple the capacity the current location is holding. The management of these issues has led to the formation of Operational Readiness and Airport Transfer (ORAT) team to bridge the gap between planning, construction and achieving perfect operational readiness before the airport opening date.
You MUST attend the 10th ORAT WORLD SUMMIT 2022, Live Online if you are,
- Planning to construct a new airport
- Planning for a terminal expansion project
- In the midst of preparing for your Airport Opening Date (AOD)
Equip Global’ s 4-Day Exclusive 10th ORAT WORLD SUMMIT 2022 will focus on newly completed airport projects and terminal expansion projects happening around the world. Renowned airport operators who have been through ORAT process and successfully prepared for commencement of daily operations at the new airport facility will be sharing with you the lessons learned on the different stages of ORAT and the best practices to ensure you plan for a successful transition with minimal problems with real-life examples on how they managed the most challenging issues faced during the 2-3 years’ time period before the Airport Opening Date.
Plus! Find out how airport operators and aviation authorities will reinvent their strategies and adapt their ORAT programs & plans During a COVID or Post-Pandemic Business Environment moving forward to always deliver an operationally ready airport terminal effectively!
What Makes this A MUST-ATTEND SUMMIT?
- The ONLY conference globally that focus on all aspects of operational readiness and airport transfer
- ORAT Summits feature regional and international airport development projects from Berlin Brandenburg Airport, Aeroports de Montreal, Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport, Oman Airports, Los Angeles World Airport, Copenhagen Airports, London Heathrow Airport, Abu Dhabi Airports, TAV Airports, AVINOR, Airport International Group, ARUP, Bahrain Airport Company, Dubai Airports, GMR Group, GVK, Malaysia Airports Holding and many others – Expect to exchange insights and network with ORAT decision makers from across airports and authorities globally!
- Completed Airport Projects – the only platform to learn from airport operators across Asia, Middle East, Europe and US on lessons learned from recent completed projects
- ORAT Program Development – Gain exclusive insights into key components of a successful ORAT program, cutting edge strategies in program design and planning as well as how your ORAT plan can be effectively implemented
- ORAT planning during COVID and/or Post-Pandemic Business Environment – Find out how you ORAT plans, trials and process need to be reinvented Or improved in COVID and/or Post-Pandemic Operating Environment to still ensure successful airport opening Or transfer with no disruption
- ORAT Timeline Planning – Learn critical components required to plan for the successful inauguration of a new airport or terminal in accordance to your project timelines and opening dates
- Construction Handover – Adopting Best practices in working with construction delays and ensuring construction readiness in a timely manner
- Stakeholders Management – Learn how to involve, engage and coordinate all airport stakeholders to work together for a smooth transition to the new facility
- Training and Familiarisation – Gain insights on ensuring airport employees are able to operate effectively and confidently in the new facility with new technology and systems and ensure there are no hiccups in the transition
- ORAT Trials – Adopt best practices to plan, design, track and conduct trials to examine your airport processes and simulate real life scenarios for success
- Airport Transfer – Gain proven strategies to streamline complex relocation scenarios and minimise impact to customer service during the entire relocation process
- Latest ORAT Methodology – Put in place best methodologies in achieving operational excellence with your latest airport technology, modernization program or new processes
- Comprehensive Workshops – Immerse yourself with in-depth information as you discuss and debate real-life challenges you encountered with global ORAT experts to prepare you for your ORAT process and program
Who Should Attend?
Register now to meet the key players involved in airport expansion projects, airport opening or terminal development projects in the roles of:
- ORAT/ Operational Readiness/ Airport Readiness
- Airport Planning and Development
- Airport Expansion/ Airport Development
- Transformation/ Modernisation Projects
- Special Projects/ Project Delivery
- Airport Operations
- Airlines & Ground Handling Companies involved in ORAT
"Definitely an inclusive, engaging, empowering, and developmental experience for all attendees! Overall, Highly Recommended!" – Vinci Airports
" Superb conference! Definitely the industry leading ORAT summit! Full of Case studies and great insights!" - Amsterdam Airport Schiphol
Like more information?
Email us today at email@example.com for more information!