- Mitchen Tjhin
Procurement Expediting Lead
Ex-Total Upstream Nigeria
- Firudazi Hata
Ex-Total EGINA FPSO Deputy Topside Manager
- Dominicus Wendi
Lead Civil Structure Engineer
- Hwanmin Kim
SK Engineering & Construction Co. Ltd
- Neil Wypior
- Ahmed Ibrahim
Project Management Consultant
Wood Group Kuwait
- Risvan Dirza
Pertamina Hulu Energi
- Palka Adripta
Project Engineer Manager
PT. Meindo Elang Indah
- Saroj Kumar
- Michael Yumul Tiongson
Senior Construction Site Leader
Brunei Shell Petroleum Company
- Gerard Van Den Broek
Global Director Modularization Onshore
- Utsav Kishore
Project Engineering Manager
- Tarun Relhan
- Rakesh Ramesh
Senior Project Procurement Engineer
- Steven Keays
Founder & CEO
- Kishore Damodaran
Chief Executive Officer / Executive Director
DTEC Petroleum Group
Asia's Leading Prefabrication and Modular Construction Summit!
The Global Modular Construction Market is growing unprecedentedly, it’s projected to grow at a 6.7% and expects to achieve $175.15 Billion by 2025 according to a new market report by Zion Market Research (Global Modular Construction Market Will to Reach USD 175.15 Billion by 2025). As Prefabrication and Modular Construction planning becoming increasingly easy, customizable, time optimization, government initiatives and regulation toward sustainability and green environment will also boost this market growth. While today’s oil and gas, petrochemical, offshore and marine market are still plagued with uncertainties as the industry continue to readjust amidst the constant fluctuation of crude oil and natural gas prices and market volatility, the concept of modular construction in project/facility development could be crucial in a project developer/asset owner’s construction strategy. That said, there are still numerous challenges faced including the integration of modular systems and project planning & delivery which need to be addressed efficiently.
This conference provides an exclusive platform that brings together cross-industry Asset Owner and Project Owners encompassing best practices in modularization project management, communication, cost optimization, assets integrity and supply chain decision-making process, transportation & logistics of the modules all the way through to the construction and project delivery . If you want to find out about proven challenges to your pertinent challenges OR discuss best practices to execute, engage stakeholders and guidance on your next modularization project, block your dates in your calendar! This Summit will offer the MOST ROBUST prefabrication and modular construction event this year.
Be sure not to miss out on Equip Global’s leading 11th Prefabrication & Modular Construction Asia Summit 2019, the Leading Event of Its Kind for the international Oil & Gas Construction, Petrochemical, Offshore Marine and Mining industrial Sectors.
WHAT MAKES PREFABRICATION AND MODULAR CONSTRUCTION ASIA SUMMIT 2019 A MUST-ATTEND EVENT FOR ALL ASSET OWNERS AND PROJECT PROFESSIONALS:
Case Studies Featuring proven case studies with Cross-Industry Asset Owners and Project Owners globally to discuss real-life situations that they encounter during prefabrication and modular projects to share best practices and lesson learn from industry.
Interactive Discussions Join exclusive panel discussions featuring Asset Owner Principal Experts as they share their challenges and perspectives during project management predominantly in adopting Fit For Purpose Modules & Facilities to ensure the return of investment and operational efficiency.
Eye-opening Presentations Gain strategic insights from over 18 industry experts on overcoming major challenges in managing prefabrication and modular project including conceptual design, system integration and upgrade, achieving accuracy on real-time data acquisition, safety and health hazard regulation, commissioning, data management, assets management, reducing human errors in prefabrication and modular operation and amongst others.
In-depth Workshops Attend the 4 Expert-Led Workshops to grasp the nuts and bolts in achieving and successfully rolling out prefabrication and modularization projects.
Site Visit Exclusive fabrication yard site tours on 28th November 2019 to discover, learn and see real-life best practices and techniques in fabrication and modular construction in an operational working environment!
Fabrication Yard Site Tour!
Registered Participants attending site tours at this year’s conference will travel to Batam, Indonesia to visit the PT MCDERMOTT INDONESIA FABRICATION YARD. The fabrication yard visit will be a practical opportunity to witness how a currently active shipyard plan and execute prefabrication and modular construction projects. It is always insightful to see which tools, equipment, processes, and methodologies are more effective than others in handling projects of the same nature. They will also share their practical experiences using actual projects/assets and technical knowledge to handle various difficult challenges/obstacles and considerations expected for modularization projects. Plus! You will also get to observe the processes of commissioning and testing, logistical process and arrangements critical for the success of modularization projects. Don’t miss this exclusive opportunity!
5 KEY BENEFITS OF ATTENDING
- Find out the latest updates and practical information on prefabrication and modular techniques as well as the hottest trends within the industry
- Cross-industry Assets Owners and Project Owners from Oil & Gas Companies, Petrochemical, Offshore Marine, Mining Companies, EPC Contractors, Fabricator Yard, Product/Service Providers and Consultants are to be present at the summit Grab the opportunity to share and gain new perspectives on prefabrication and modular conceptual design, project management, system integration, data management, assets management to increase operational efficiency and return of investment (ROI).
- Hear from 18 renowned experts with profound experience and have successfully roll out prefabrication and modular projects, share their experiences in terms of improving conceptual design, system integration and upgrade, achieving accuracy on real-time data acquisition, safety and health hazard regulation, commissioning, data management, assets management, reducing human errors in prefabrication and modular operation and amongst others.
- Exclusive Panel Discussion among Modular Industry Experts – Hear the Asia MOST appealing strategies in improving operational efficiency through modular projects and understand the Importance of time management to avoid any inefficiency and poor investment.
- Extensive Networking Experience – Meet up with high-profile decision makers and industry leaders within the Oil & Gas Companies, Petrochemical, Offshore Marine and Mining Companies!
Reserve your seat today and take advantage of the super saver discounted prices! Don’t miss your chance to be involved in Prefabrication and Modular Construction Asia Summit 2019 and engage in-depth discussion on global strategies to further develop the industry, get first-hand updates and practical information on latest prefabrication and modular techniques that could greatly improve operational efficiency and improve your project ROI.
Who Will You Meet?
This event is tailor-made for Asset Owners/Projects Owners who are undergoing or planning for prefabrication and modular projects from the following divisions:
- Oil & Gas Companies
- Petrochemical/Chemical Companies
- Offshore & Marine (O&M Companies)
- Offshore Platform Owners (E.g. FPSOs, Jacket Structure)
- Mining Companies
- Power Plant Companies