Be at the World's Leading AGL Industry Platform!
Equip Global’s 13th Airfield Ground Lighting World Congress 2020 is back again Bigger and Better! Join us today in Singapore from the 25th to 28th August 2020 as we gather Industry Leaders of Airfield Ground Lighting from Asia and Middle East and Beyond! Expect to meet the people behind the leading airports with State of the Art Airfield Lighting Systems as well as involved with latest AGL Projects and Implementation of newest Technological Innovations in AGL around the World. This is your opportunity to be part of an exciting conference that allows you to engage in global conversations focusing on the development of Airfield Ground Lighting.
At the 13th Airfield Ground Lighting World Congress, Expect to hear Industrial Best Practices and Latest Technologies regarding the Installation, Commissioning, Maintenance and Operations of AGL Systems, as well discuss the nuts and bolts to uncover Practical Solutions, Strategies as well as discussing the impact of New Technological solutions available in the market as well as creating a viable and systematic pathway during Implementation. The 13th Airfield Ground Lighting Summit is THE leading platform especially catered to professionals who are looking to enhancing your AGL System Performance.
Key Highlights: Why you should not miss the 13th Airfield Ground Lighting World Congress 2020
- Join the Global Premier Networking and Learning Platform for Airfield Ground Lighting and gain opportunities to meet and join leading industry leaders from all over the world as they share valuable insights, experience and practical solutions to deal with different challenges faced by AGL professionals worldwide.
- Learn about Best AGL Layout and Design Management Practices to create a Robust AGL System to Cater to your AGL Operation needs at your Airport to enhance AGL Performance
- Learn about Industry Best Practices on Creating a Preventive Maintenance Program.
- Gain Knowledge of Procedures including Conducting Inspection, Monitoring and Troubleshooting
- Hear about exciting Case studies of the Latest Technological Innovations that will enhance control-monitoring, allow for better inspection, troubleshooting and Maintenance.
- Discuss Effective Asset Management Practices in order to maximize the Life Cycle of Airfield Ground Lighting Systems regarding existing Assets and New Upgrades
- Investigate Practical and Technical Considerations of the Latest AGL Technological Solutions to create the Best approach to Modernizing your AGL systems and Operations at your Aerodrome!
- Examine Practice Implications of ICAO and IEC compliance and Modernization and Development of Airfields have on your AGL Design and Operations
- Understand Best Practices Regarding Testing, Installation, Commissioning, Inspection and Maintenance of Various AGL Components to reduce Downtime and Extend Asset Life Cycle.
- Explore Practical Strategies to ensure the Integrity of Power Supplies to your AGL System, and discuss issues including Cable Management, Cable Layout, Maintenance, Impact of Pavement and Runway Stresses on Cabling, Smart Power Control, Backup Power Configuration, Alternative Power and so much more….
Who should attend the 13th Airfield Ground Lighting Congress 2020:
This event is tailor-made for top decision makers, Heads, Directors, Specialists, Technical Executives and Engineers of the following divisions from across airports:
- Airfield/Runway Ground Lighting
- Electrical Engineering
- Systems Engineering
- Facilities Management
- Airside Engineering Services
- Airside Operations
- Airside Technical Services
- Airside Asset Management & Utilities
- Airside Development/Modernization
From (But not limited to) :
- Airport Operators, Aviation Authorities (Civilian & Military Airport), Air forces
- Technologies Providers and Consulting Organizations
Airfield Ground Lighting/Aeronautical Lighting Systems
- Lighting System Components
- Current Regulators Providers
- Visual Aids/Signage Providers
- Consultancy in Installation/Design/Maintenance of AGL Systems
Like more information?
Email us today at email@example.com!