- Judson Siga
General Manager - Head of Engineering
Airports Authority of India
- Quirino Guillepa Jr
Clark International Airport Corporation
- Muhammad Asjad
Senior Assistant Director (Electrical)/ Head of AGL Pakistan Civil Aviation Authority
Islamabad International Airport Pakistan
- Ashraf Demian
Director - Planning & Development
Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport
- Maaz Siddiqui
AGL & MEP Facilities Manager
Ras Al Khaimah International Airport
- Oscar Yokonia
Senior Electrical Engineer
Chileka International Airport
- Al Hussein Alkhayer
Head of AGL Division
Latakia International Airport
- Mohamed Ali Oueldi
Manager - Airfield Ground Lighting & Power Generation
Civil Aviation Authority of Tunisia
- Dean Williamson
Airports Authority of Jamaica
Be at the World's Leading AGL Industry Platform! LIVE ONLINE!
Equip Global’s 13th Airfield Ground Lighting World Congress 2020 is back again Bigger and Better, this time DIGITALLY LIVE ONLINE!
Join us LIVE ONLINE from the 5-8 October 2020 as we gather Airfield Ground Lighting Industry Leaders Globally behind leading airports with State-of-the-Art Airfield Lighting Systems as well as involved with latest AGL Projects & Technological Innovation in particular LED AGL Systems around the World. This is your opportunity to be part of an exciting conference that allows you to engage in global cutting-edge conversations focusing on the development of Airfield Ground Lighting.
At the 13th Airfield Ground Lighting World Congress – Live Online, Expect to hear Industrial Best Practices and Latest Technologies regarding the Design, Layout, Installation, Commissioning, Maintenance and Operations of AGL Systems, with a HEAVY FOCUS this year on LED Airfield Ground Lighting Systems, as well discuss the nuts and bolts to uncover Regulatory Compliance Considerations, Practical Solutions, Strategies as well as discussing the impact of New Technological Solutions available in the market whilst creating a viable and systematic pathway during Implementation.
hy you should not miss the 13th Airfield Ground Lighting World Congress 2020 - Live Online
- Hear about best practices in design, layout, engineering, installation, maintenance & operations of LED Airfield Ground Lighting Systems
- Learn about Best AGL Layout and Design Management Practices to for Optimum AGL Performance
- Learn about Industry Best Practices on Creating Predictive & Preventive Maintenance Program for AGL systems in particular LED AGL Systems
- Gain Knowledge of Procedures including Conducting Inspection, Monitoring and Troubleshooting for AGL systems including LED Airfield Lighting Systems
- Hear about Exciting Case studies of the Latest Technological Innovations that will enhance control-monitoring, allowing for better inspection, troubleshooting and Maintenance of AGL Systems including LED AGL Systems
- Discuss Effective Asset Management Practices to Extend the Lifecyle for AGL systems
- Investigate Practical and Technical Considerations of the Latest AGL Technological Solutions to create the Best approach to Modernizing your AGL systems and Operations at your Aerodrome!
- Examine Practice Implications of ICAO and IEC compliance and the Modernization and Development of Airfields have on AGL System Installation & Operations
- Understand Best Practices Regarding Testing, Installation, Commissioning, Inspection and Maintenance of Various AGL components both for Halogen and LED AGL Systems
- Overcoming Challenges around Cable Management, Cable Layout, Maintenance, Impact of Pavement and Runway Stresses on Cabling, Smart Power Control, Backup Power Configuration, Alternative Power and other Technical Aspects of AGL Systems
- Explore Practical Strategies to ensure the Integrity of Power Supplies to your AGL System.
Who should attend the 13th Airfield Ground Lighting Congress 2020:
This event is tailor-made for top decision makers, Heads, Directors, Specialists, Technical Executives and Engineers of the following divisions from across airports:
- Airfield/Runway Ground Lighting
- Electrical Engineering
- Systems Engineering
- Facilities Management
- Airside Engineering Services
- Airside Operations
- Airside Technical Services
- Airside Asset Management & Utilities
- Airside Development/Modernization
From (But not limited to) :
- Airport Operators, Aviation Authorities (Civilian & Military Airport), Air forces
- Technologies Providers and Consulting Organizations
Airfield Ground Lighting/Aeronautical Lighting Systems
- Lighting System Components
- Current Regulators Providers
- Visual Aids/Signage Providers
- Consultancy in Installation/Design/Maintenance of AGL Systems
Like more information?
Email us today at email@example.com!
A Live Online Learning & Networking Opportunity!
The current Covid-19 pandemic has put strains on various areas of business, especially when it comes to deriving commercial value from new initiatives. That said, learning, development, upgrading and business networking cannot stop! During this phase of self-isolation, travel restrictions and working from home, we can help you meet your professional development needs and you can still take your professional & business development plans to the next level.
To support your learning goals, the 13th Airfield Ground Lighting World Congress - Live Online, will now be delivered digitally, LIVE ONLINE. We have converted our face-to-face summit and workshop sessions into to LIVE Online Sessions. This way you can continue to attend live and interactive case study presentations & sessions within the virtual event space where you can see and speak, with your global expert speakers and other industry participants!