- John Cook
Head of Airfield Pavement Engineering Defence Infrastructure Organization
Ministry of Defence UK
- N. Venkatachalapathy
Vice President Head Airside Management
GMR Hyderabad International Airport Limited
- David Peshkin
Applied Pavement Technology, Inc
- Dr. Brijendra Singh
ICAO Airfield Engineering & Maintenance Expert, Advisor
GACA Saudi Arabia
- Hazim Abdulwahid
- Craig Ridgley
Technical Practice Group (TPG) Lead - Airports
- Gnanasiri Withange
Airfield Pavement & Infrastructure Specialist, Former Airport Head of Civil Engineering, Planning & Design
- Ravinder Singh
Assistant General Manager
AMA Airfield Lighting
- Engr. Khalil Ahmed Abbasi
Joint Director (Civil), Engineering Services Directorate
Pakistan Civil Aviation Authority
- Ken Fyvie
President & Airfield Pavement Specialist
Pavetech Consultants Ltd
Experience for Yourself the Highly Anticipated 18th Airfield Engineering and Maintenance Summit!
Established as the world’s foremost and leading event of its kind, Equip Global is pleased to present the leading 18th Airfield Engineering and Maintenance Summit from 20-24 November 2023 in SINGAPORE
Delivered in SINGAPORE and Backed by demand from global airport operators and civil aviation authorities, the annual summit will be the best platform for global airfield and pavement engineering and maintenance experts to gather and have countless networking and learning opportunities about the latest project updates, best practices and innovation in Airfield Engineering and Maintenance.
Renowned industry experts will share insightful knowledge about leading industry practices such as identifying effective methods to incorporate predictive maintenance, Airfield Pavement Management Systems (APMS) and data into your airfield operations and maintenance to increase sustainability and reduce costs, selecting pavement materials and identifying asphalt mixes or subgrades suitable for your airports, devising strategies to improve preservation methods, overcoming difficulties when it comes to aircraft load, design evaluation, rutting and spatial conditions, planning and implementing airfield modernization, strategic pavement rehabilitation strategies and optimising asset reliability in your airfields to ensure constant reliability for optimal airport operational efficiency.
Anticipate case-studies from globally renowned airport operators and authorities about how airports can overcome pertinent challenges faced when it comes to design, engineering, management, and maintenance of airfield assets to ensure that your airfield operations perform at the highest possible operating level.
A conference truly worth experiencing and cannot be overlooked by Airfield Engineering and Maintenance professionals!
What Past Attendees Said?
“This is the world’s best conference on Airfield Engineering and Maintenance” – General Manager, FAA Nigeria
“Equip Global’s Airfield Engineering & Maintenance Summit is filled with practical project case studies and interactive discussions among industry experts. It is a great platform to hear about the latest industry trends that impact what we do on a daily basis.” – Technical Services Manager, Fujairah International Airport
“This annual conference provided me with practical airfield pavement engineering and maintenance information that can be implemented. Also, the speaker line-up is very experienced and genuinely knowledgeable – Technical Manager, Schiphol Group
“I make it a point to attend every year despite over 40 hours of flight because this event gives you so much in terms of variety of topics, new knowledge and serious networking opportunities. Must-Attend Event! – Distinguished Research Associate, NASA
“AEMS is the industry leading summit. It gave us a lot of useful insights on pavement management & maintenance.” - Head of Project Supervision, King Abdulaziz International Airport
“Excellent Content, Lots of Case Studies & A lot of Networking Opportunities” – Engineering Manager, Malaysia Airports Holdings
“Lots of useful case studies and learnt a lot at AEMS. Looking forward to the next event to be part of it” - Civil Engineer, ANA Aeroportos de Portugal, SA
“I learnt so much on Pavement Material Selection, Testing & Maintenance. “- General Manager Operations, Abu Dhabi Airports Company
“Excellent conference which provided a lot of practical case studies” – General Manager Technical Services, Oman Airports Management Company
What makes this summit a MUST ATTEND?
- Equip Global’s 18th Annual Airfield Engineering and Maintenance Summit is the world’s foremost and leading event of its kind! Be at the Industry Leading Conference on Airfield Pavement Engineering & Maintenance this November in SINGAPORE!
- Hear Case Study Presentations on Key Topics including Development of Effective Airfield Pavement Maintenance Programs, Pavement Design & Evaluation, Condition Monitoring & Distress Management of Airfield Pavements, Extending the Durability & Lifespan of Your Airfield Pavements, Airfield Maintenance & Operations under various environmental/weather conditions, How to ensure optimal airfield pavement performance etc
- Open Discussions – Engage in detailed discussions on how airports globally can plan and implement airfield modernization, design, extension and rehabilitation projects amidst new load classifications, innovation, new aircraft types, material specifications, pavement rating systems
- Gain Insights on the Best Practices on How You can Overcome Challenges in Airfield Asset Engineering & Maintenance including Airfield Pavement Distress Management. Drainage Systems, Pavement Grooving, Airfield Roughness Management, Smoothness Analysis, Runway Friction Management, Rubber Removal and Pavement Rehabilitation
- Stay Ready & Updated - Discussion on the latest materials used for construction/maintenance of runways and airport pavements – what are their implications for you and your airport?
- Hear about the Latest Airfield Regulations & International Technical Standards you need to know to adhere to, so that you can effectively maintain the safety & performance of your airfield assets and operations.
- Explore New Technologies & Techniques that are the current talk of every airport to enhance and optimise airfield operations, reduce maintenance downtime, and increase airfield assets’ reliability and life cycle as you navigate airport recovery and capacity growth!
- In-depth workshops – attend 6 pre and post-summit workshops led by only the best world leading airfield experts on how you can better design, engineer and maintain airfield pavement infrastructure
- Airfield Ground Lighting Exclusive FOCUS DAY – Join AGL experts on 20 November 2023 in an exclusive full day of workshops on AGL Systems so you can gain insights on AGL systems design, engineering, planning, maintenance, inspection, and project management including LED AGL Systems! Don’t miss it!
- Networking Opportunities – with over 40 hours of networking and discussion opportunities, this leading summit allows you the platform to debate real-life challenges encountered by global airfield experts to get valuable input from your global counterparts! Facing challenges? Ask ALL the burning AIRFIELD questions during the panel discussions and networking breaks with industry leaders so that you can accelerate your projects and improve your processes & staff knowledge immediately!
9 WORKSHOPS TO CHOOSE FROM!
WORKSHOP A: Airfield Ground Lighting System Design, Layout, Planning & Installation- Best Practices & Lessons Learned
WORKSHOP B: Improving the Reliability & Integrity of Your AGL Cables & Systems
WORKSHOP C: Developing an Effective AGL Maintenance Program including LED AGL Systems
Workshop D: Pavement Distress Management, Inspection and Repair Strategies & Techniques
Workshop E: How to Maintain and Manage Asphalt Pavements to Ensure Sustainability and Reliability for Optimised Airfield Operations
Workshop F: Airfield Pavement Design & Evaluation
Workshop G: Managing & Maintenance of Temporary or Emergency Repairs of Damaged Pavements without Impacting Airfield Operations
Workshop H: Developing an Effective Airfield Pavement Structural Rehabilitation Program
Who Should Attend?
Tailor-made specifically for top decision makers, Heads, Senior Managers, General Managers, Managers, Engineers, Specialists, Project Managers, Engineers, Operations Specialists from commercial and military airports, aviation authorities, ministries of transportation, engineering contractors of the following divisions:
- Airfield/Airfield Infrastructure
- Civil/Civil Engineering
- Civil & Utilities
- Engineering and Maintenance
- Airside/Airfield Maintenance
- Pavements/Pavement Maintenance
- Assets/Assets Management
- Technical Services
- Facilities Management
- Airfield/Airside/Runway Projects
- Capital Projects/ Rehabilitation Programs
- Airfield Lighting
A detailed conference agenda is still under development. If you wish to hear on a specific topic or from a specific speaker, please provide your feedback to: email@example.com