- Dr. Hoss A Dowlat
- Peter Wittner
- Dr Louis Boon
Chief Scientific Officer
- Dr. Sandy Eisen
Chief Medical Officer, NLS Pharmaceuticals & Former Chief Medical Officer
- Dr. Alex Kudrin
Biopharmaceutical Consultant, Former Vice-President and Head of Global Development
- Francois-Xavier Frapaise
Biosimilars Development Consultant and Former Senior VP/Chief Scientific Officer
Asia's Leading Biosimilars Summit takes place LIVE ONLINE!
The Biosimilars Market in Asia represents a significant opportunity, and is gaining momentum and prominence as the patents of big branded drugs lapse and cost-cutting initiatives are implemented in the healthcare sector. Asia is poised to position itself as the centre for global biosimilars manufacturing, development and adoption.
However there are several challenges and barriers to the growth which include concerns about the drug safety and efficacy of biosimilars, lack of knowledge on tackling challenges in the manufacturing, clinical development and adoption of biosimilars, commercialisation and market penetration strategies, regulatory concerns and issues concerning interchangeability, substitution and nomenclature.
This year in 2020, come 1-2 December, we will gather leading industry experts to track progress and updates in the market, whilst providing experiences on how to tackle your biggest concerns and challenges when it comes to biosimilars! Don's miss it!
Key Benefits of Attending this LIVE ONLINE SUMMIT:
- Learn how you can overcome challenges associated with manufacturing and clinical development of biosimilars
- Find out the actual pharmacovigilance, safety, quality and efficacy of biosimilars in the pipeline and market
- Overcoming commercialization and market access challenges
- Find out how healthcare providers and patients think? - How can you improve their perception of biosimilars and improve adoption
- How to deal with biologics innovators' response to the emergence of biosimilars
- Managing Commercial challenges such as restrictive formularies, contracting, rebates, and other pricing issues
- Deal with Legal challenges including extensive patent estates, unresolved questions from BPCIA, and settlements between originator and biosimilar companies
- Understand the latest regulations surrounding biosimilars in Asia, Europe and Americas Region
- Emerging Trends in Biosimilars - Find out how you and seize the opportunity and adapt accordingly
- Case Studies and Project Success - Grasp this unique opportunity to learn from REAL BIOSIMILARS EXPERTS internationally about the state of the market
Who Should Attend:
All Professionals involved in:
- Biosimilar/Biologic Pharmaceuticals
- Biomedical Product Development and Manufacturing
- Regulatory Affairs Professionals
- Clinical and Nonclinical Research
- Biostatistics and Data Management
- Business Development Executives
- Marketing and Commercialization Staff involved with biosimilars
- Medical Communications/MSLs
- Patient Advocacy/Patient Support Programs
- Physicians including specialists across therapeutic disciplines
- Healthcare Providers & Hospitals
- Pharmacists and pharmacy professionals
- Payors, pharmacy benefit managers, insurers, health plans
Like More Information?
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org!