- Vipin Goyal
BSES Yamuna Power Limited Dehli
- Munib Kamil
Head – IBC Clifton
- Anton Fourie
Senior Consultant | Head of Revenue Protection
AEDC. Abuja Electrical Distribution Company
- Doug Bashford
Revenue Control Assurance Manager
- Vijay Panpalia
Assistant Vice President
BSES Rajdhani Power Limited
- Rui Mano
Consultant | VP Business Development
- Ashish Badoni
Executive – Distribution
- Muhammad Osama bin Shakeel
Assistant Manager – Electrical Maintenance
- Aditya Kumar
BSES Yamuna Power Limited Dehli
- Bhavesh Swami
Clean Energy Policy & Programs Manager
The Climate Reality Project
- Meluchi Lyn Joicee Moreno
Technical Auditor – Engineer
National Grid of the Philippines
- Suddhasatta Kundu
Senior Manager (Technical Advisory)
India Smart Grid Forum
World's Leading Electricity Loss Reduction & Theft Management Conference Returns in June 2020!
Established as the world’s foremost and leading event of its kind, Equip Global is pleased to announce the dates for the leading 4th Electricity Loss Reduction & Theft Management Summit 2020 from 15-18th June 2020 in Singapore. Backed by demand from global power and utilities authorities, the annual summit will be the best platform for global experts to gather and have countless networking and learning opportunities about the latest practices, key challenges, trends and many more in Electricity Loss reduction and Theft Management.
This summit will be covering topics ranging from discuss how you can overcome challenges while leveraging technology and innovative opportunities to maximise revenue streams, reduce loss, proper management to combat theft, leakage, regulations and policies, optimised transmission and distribution operations and frameworks, gain efficient metering techniques and leveraging data analytics to achieve operational efficiency.
Anticipate case-studies from globally renowned power & utilities companies and energy authorities about how organizations can overcome pertinent challenges faced when it comes to designing and planning transmission and distribution networks to ensure it is operating at optimized levels and to prevent unnecessary leakage and energy loss, evaluate how you can effectively overcome challenges related to technical and non-technical losses, leveraging technology and software such as Smart Meters, Smart Grids and Anti-Tamper Techniques to combat energy loss and theft, desiphering rules and regulatory policies and discussing the importance of data analytics, system planning and scheduling in order to protect revenue streams and improve profitability.
A conference truly worth experiencing and cannot be overlooked by Power & Utilities Professionals!!
WHY THE 4TH ELECTRICITY LOSS REDUCTION & THEFT MANAGEMENT SUMMIT 2020 IS A MUST-ATTEND EVENT:
- Equip Global’s Power & Utilities’ Summits are established as the World’s Foremost and Leading event of its kind!
- Open Discussions – Listen to proven case study results as to how the power & utilities industry Overcome Pertinent Challenges faced with Technical and Non-Technical Losses to Optimize and Increase Revenue
- Gain Insights on the Best Practices on How to Identify, Detect and Manage Electricity Theft, Metering Techniques and Systems to Reduce Losses, Proper System Planning through Energy Load Balancing & Scheduling, Data Analytics, and How to Ensure your Electrical Distribution Networks so that they are at their best optimized state
- Hear about the Importance of Regulatory Bodies, Proper Security Guidelines and Effective Anti-Tamper Techniques in Combating Electricity Theft
- Explore and Learn from Power & Utilities’ Experts globally on How to Leverage Technology and Innovations such as Smart Meters and Advanced Meter Infrastructure, Smart Grid Modernization to Tackle Theft, Improve Leakage Reduction Strategies and to Protect and Improve Revenue Streams.
- In-depth workshops – attend 6 pre- and post-summit workshops led by only the best world leading power & utility experts on how you can best optimize revenue, loss reduction, theft management, regulations and policies and how to design and plan transmission & distribution frameworks
- Networking Opportunities – with up to 40 hours of networking and discussion opportunities to debate real-life challenges encountered by global power & utilities experts to get valuable input
Who Should Attend?
Tailor-made specifically for top decision makers, Heads, Directors, Senior Managers, Senior Executives, Engineers from Power, Electricity and Utilities Organizations of the following divisions:
- Revenue Protection/Loss Prevention
- Transmission & Distribution
- Electrical Inspection
- Billing & Tariffing
- Energy Infrastructure
- Energy Policies
- Power Systems Operations
- System Stability and Planning
Like more information?
Email us today at firstname.lastname@example.org!