- Madadh MacLaine
Zero Emissions Ship Technology Association
- Kumaraprasad Ganesan
Concept Lead & Senior Engineer,
Sembcorp Marine Ltd
- Rene Sejer Laursen
Director - Fuels & Technology, Global Sustainability,
American Bureau of Shipping
- Conor Furstenberg Stott
Ammonia Energy Association
- Capt. Sameer Bhatnagar
Sr Decarbonisation Integration Manager - Decarb Business Development & Innovation,
A.P. Moller - Maersk
- Kenneth Kong
Former Senior Vice President - Group Strategy & Portfolio,
Sembcorp Marine Ltd
- Venkat Pattabathula
Ammonia Industry Professional, Principal Consultant,
SVP Chemical Plant Services
- Li PingYang
Senior Vice President - Business Development,
- Karan Bagga
CTO and Director,
thyssenkrupp Uhde Green Hydrogen & Chemicals Technology
- Magdy M. Ali Hassan
- Bo Cerup-Simonsen
Chief Executive Officer,
Mærsk Mc-Kinney Møller Center for Zero Carbon Shipping
The 5th AMMONIA AS FUEL WORLD SUMMIT 2022 IS FINALLY BACK!
With the global warming crisis escalating, the world is increasingly inclined to commit to reducing greenhouse gas emissions and achieving net zero goals. As the world moves toward sustainability and a greener future, it is critical to maintain market relevance and competitiveness. Global companies have since announced commitments to achieve net zero emissions by investing heavily in the development of infrastructure, production plants and facilities for the use of alternative fuels.
Ammonia has emerged as a serious and leading choice to become an alternative fuel for the world and itis just as good if not better as an energy carrier and fuel as any other solution. Energy companies, Ammonia/Renewable Energy Industry Players & Chemical Producers globally are investing heavily into ammonia production and its associated facilities & technology whilst major energy end-users such as the maritime industry are looking & investing resources into how they can better store and utilize ammonia as a marine fuel as they aim to achieve net zero emissions, become more cost-efficient, green & sustainable whilst supporting energy transition globally
Like most Green Transition Initiatives, using Ammonia as Fuel brings about several hurdles and challenges. The 5th Ammonia as Fuel World Summit 2022 has been meticulously researched and curated to provide the most sought-after and unrivalled insights into the rising potential and trends in the use of Ammonia as a Fuel.
Taking place from 12th to 15th September 2022, the 5th Ammonia as Fuel World Summit will be held entirely LIVE Online in view of the global pandemic. Knowing how much can be lost when switching from in-person to online events, it has been Equip Global’s priority to ensure that the summit is as engaging and valuable as possible.
Come join us for the 4-day Ammonia as Fuel World Summit Series, which is jam-packed with ammonia-related topics and sessions designed to help your organisation prepare for your transition towards an Ammonia-Fuelled Net-Zero economy.
Why Equip Global's 5th Ammonia as Fuel World Summit should not be missed?
- Hear from Esteemed speakers - Engage and Learn from the industry's most brilliant minds from across the world who are shaping the Fuel Ammonia Industry, and form valuable connections as we Strive Towards our goal of net-zero emissions by 2050
- Engage in Comprehensive Workshops - 4 Informative and Resourceful Workshops conducted by Industry Experts who will share their Knowledge and Expertise on Fuel Ammonia Value Chain Planning and Implementation.
- Build Meaningful Connections and Networks and Get your Buring Questions answered with Ammonia Industry Colleagues During Discussions, Q&A Sessions, and Networking Breaks to Gain Perspectives in order to remain competitive.
- Benchmark and Discuss the Crucial Elements of a Flourishing Blue OR Green Ammonia Market
- Discuss and Evaluate the Opportunities and Obstacles involved with using Ammonia as a Clean Fuel to commit in Achieving Net-Zero Emission Goals
- Gain Key Insights from Best Practices for Leveraging Technologies and Systems to Effectively Enhance Your Ammonia Fuel Production & Adoption
- Discuss Strategies and Solutions in Overcoming Technical and Technological Barriers associated with Ammonia as Fuel
- Learn and Understand Key Strategies and Best Practices to Overcome Safety Issues, Risks and Hazards associated with the usage of Ammonia as a Fuel
- Deep Dive into Understanding the Feasibility and Potential of Ammonia as a Decarbonisation Solution in the Future of Shipping
- Learn the Key Considerations and Success Factors in Using & Producing Green Ammonia as a Low-Carbon Fuel for the Maritime Industry
- Come together and Learn to Develop Cleaner, Greener and more efficient Technological Models that focuses on Ammonia Fuel as a Decarbonisation Solution
- Explore proven methods in improving the Design, Engineering and Construction of Ammonia Fuel Bunkering
- Take advantage of this summit platform to hear about the latest ammonia production, fuel cell, electrolysis, compressor, marine engine technologies so that you stay ahead of the curve when making technical OR commercial business decisions.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Heads, Directors, Chiefs, Managers, Specialists, Experts, Technical Analysts, Engineers of
- Ammonia / Ammonia Production
- Ammonia Projects
- Ammonia Plants
- Ammonia Commercial
- Ammonia Business Development
- Hydrogen Plants
- Hydrogen Business Development
- Hydrogen Commercial
- New Energy / Energies
- Renewable Energies
- Natural Gas
- Process Engineering
- Production Technology / Engineering
- Energy Transition
- Carbon Capture & Storage
From (but not limited to) -
- Natural Gas Producers
- Chemical Companies Involved in Ammonia Production
- Oil & Gas Companies
- Shipping Companies
- Power & Electricity Companies
- Independent Power Producers
- Renewable Power Project Developers
- Industrial Hydrogen / Ammonia Users
Like More information?
Email us at email@example.com for more information about the brochure and speaker line up!