- Captain Ashraf Mabrouk
- Suleiman Tanko Yakasai
Former Service Delivery Executive,
Nigerian Ports Authority
- Syed Ahsan Ali
Senior Maintenance Engineer,
Hutchison Port Pakistan
- Ravindra Kuma
GM- Port Operations,
Muldwarka Port, Ambuja Cements Limited
- Nishantha Gamage
Marketing Manager - Commercial & Marketing,
Hambantota International Port Group Pvt Ltd
- Muhammad Nabeel
Assistant Manager Maintenance Engineering Department,
South Asia Pakistan Terminals Limited
- Mowlid Aden
Djibouti Ports and Free Zones Authority
- Rituparn Raghuvanshi
Vice President Port Operation & Management,
- Surendra Lingareddy
Director, APAC and India Dev Center,
- Abdelrahman Dagher
Assistant Chief Executive,
Suez Canal Authority
- Siddhant Chatterjee
DGM – Engineering Services,
Adani Vizag Coal Terminal Pvt Ltd
- Eslam Refaat
Head of Electrical Department,
Suez Canal Authority
- Eugene Cheah
General Manager Business Development - Construction,
- Awang Raisudin Bin Awang Saifudin
Bintulu Port Sdn Bhd
World's Leading Port Maintenance and Facilities Management Conference Returns!
Equip Global’s leading Port Maintenance & Facilities Management Summit will take place in August 2020 in Singapore. Backed by demand from global Maritime Authorities, Terminal Operators/Container Terminals, Ministries of Transport as well as Ministries of Urban Development/Planning the annual summit will provide the chance for both networking and learning opportunities for Port Maintenance & Facilities Management Experts across Asia and beyond.
Join us, at this exclusive platform to share insightful experiences and knowledge about leading industry practices such as critical upcoming trends for Port Maintenance & Facilities Management as they share their experiences and case studies on Port Maintenance, Facilities Management, Planning, Risk Management, Asset Management, Civil Assets Maintenance, Equipment and System Maintenance, to ensure various port infrastructure, equipment and facilities are effectively maintained. Keep up to date with the various strategies, technologies as well as the logistics to ensure that various assets are effectively managed from the start-up phase to the entire lifecycle.
Join us today and not miss out this one-of-a-kind Global Summit!
Key Highlights: Why you should not miss the 5th Port Maintenance & Facilities Management Summit 2020
- Hear from Esteemed Guest Speakers: Learn from the perspective of Port Maintenance & Facilities Management leaders from Ports/Maritime Authorities, Terminal Operators, Container Terminals, Ministries of Transport/Ministries of Urban Development/Planning from around the world as they seek to ensure Port Facilities Maintenance and Performance Levels.
- Creating and preparing Effective Maintenance Program, to ensure Systematic Maintenance of Facilities to continuously satisfy the performance requirements over Port Asset Life-cycle and service period.
- Learn about Industry Best Practices in terms of space and inventory management, vendor agreements while reducing cost and increasing to allow JIT.
- Get updated on the Industrial Best Practices and Latest Technological tools to ensure accurate inspection as well as comprehensive evaluation of inspection results.
- Learn about Effective Fault Diagnostics Procedures and Techniques for your Port Equipment and Facilities as well as Managing and maintaining an efficient and accessible Database System to enable better analysis to enhance inspection and prediction of future performance degradation of structure or components as well as prepare for countermeasures.
- Attend our valuable workshops, exciting presentation sessions as well as interactive panel discussions featuring high quality presentations, you’ll be guaranteed to bag home solutions with specially curated presentations discussed in the context of the rapidly evolving Maritime landscape.
So what are you waiting for?
Reserve your seat today and take advantage of the early bird discounted prices! Don’t miss your chance to be involved in 5th Port Maintenance & Facilities Management Summit 2020 today!
WHO WILL YOU MEET?
Chiefs/Heads/Senior Managers/Managers/Project Managers/Engineers/Specialists of
- Facilities/Facilities Management
- Assets/Asset Management
- Technical Services
- Development Projects/New Projects/Expansion Projects
- Civil/Civil Engineering
- Planning & Development
- Harbour Masters
From (But not limited to) :
- Maritime Authorities,
- Terminal Operators/Container Terminals
- Ministries of Transport
- Ministries of Urban Development/Planning
Like to receive the brochure?
Email us today at firstname.lastname@example.org!