- John Means
Director of Facilities Management
Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport
- Tatsuya Izumi
Senior Manager Airport Operations
Narita International Airport Corporation
- Ralph Sunil
Group Head Facility Management
- Ian Devine
Head of Asset Care Delivery
- Michael Nagle
London Luton Airport
- Ray Laedon Kang
Senior Manager - Environmental Facility Management
Incheon International Airport Corporation
- Refaat Alashi
Senior Engineer - Reliability and Continuous Improvement
Dubai International Airport
- Rajan Mittal
Head Business Process Excellence
Bahrain Airport Company
- Dr. Charles Marshall
Head of Asset Management
Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport
- Jacob Ammari
Head of Maintenance
General Civil Aviation Authority UAE
- Abid Ali
Pakistan Civil Aviation Authority
- Cem Onater
Electrical System Manager
- Rohit Kumar Singh
Delhi International Airport Limited
- Amy Kuchno
Continuous Improvement Specialist
Denver International Airport
- Duarte Correia
Electromechanics Maintenance Manager
ANA Aeroportos de Portugal
World’s Leading 6th Airport Terminal Maintenance & Facilities Management Summit 2020 Returns to Singapore!
The airport operates 24 hours a day and 7 days a week to ensure passengers have a safe, comfortable and seamless experience traveling in and out of the country. Any breakdown from the critical assets might disrupt daily airport operations, result in delays and unnecessary anxiety on passengers which eventually tarnish the airport’s reputation.
Don’t miss this opportunity to congregate at the 6th Airport Terminal Maintenance and Facilities Management Summit 2020, taking place 4 - 7 February 2020 in Singapore with the most established Airport Terminal maintenance and facilities management experts. The four-day summit focuses on addressing your pertinent challenges in maintaining aging assets, managing critical assets to prevent equipment failures, best practices in facilities and building management and implementing innovation on energy management to reduce energy consumption.
FACING PERTINENT CHALLENGES IN MAINTAINING AND MANAGING YOUR AIRPORT TERMINAL FACILITIES?
Expect to hear proven strategies to extend the lifecycle of assets, optimize maintenance cost, utilize innovation to capture and track the performance of critical assets, perform strategic maintenance, to increase the reliability of critical assets like BHS, PBB, HVAC, Plumbing systems, Electrical & Electronic Equipment, Lighting Systems, Fire Protection Systems, and many others!
PLUS! New & Exciting Topics on Airport Terminal Maintenance and Facilities Management in this upcoming 2020 summit to keep your airport up to date with Global Airport Terminal Maintenance & Facilities Management Best Practices & Trends!
Key Takeaways at this Summit!
- Gain a Competitive Advantage - Hear from Airport Operators as they share their tactical insights on Boosting the Existing Cycle of your Airport Facilities by utilizing Predictive and Preventive Maintenance (PPM), Condition Base Maintenance (CBM) and Computerized Maintenance Management System (CCMS)
- Cutting Edge Strategies – Learn best practices on how you can roll out and adopt leading practices and strategies for facilities management, maintenance scheduling and contingency planning for your airport.
- Presentations From 16+ Industry Leaders - Hear from 16+ specially curated speakers worldwide, on how your Airport stakeholders can leverage a holistic method to properly manage airport asset and facilities to deliver optimal performance
- Exclusive Panel Discussions – Join our interactive sessions as Airports Globally share on Winning Practices and Practical knowledge in the area of Leveraging Predictive and Prevention (PPM), Condition Base Maintenance (CDM), Collaborative Maintenance and many more!
- In-depth Workshops - Looking to IMPROVE your tacit knowledge? Join us for our 6 highly targeted workshops that connect attendees in an exclusive learning environment! These workshops are specially curated to address the top challenges facing by Airport Terminal Maintenance and Facilities Management stakeholders around the world. Sharpen your skills and learn new approaches to ensure your airport facilities are more efficient and effective!
- Cost-saving Maintenance Planning – Reduce Total Cost of facilities management with proper allocation of resources and comprehensive maintenance scheduling without compromising airport safety
- Overworked Facilities – Develop a cost-efficient and sustainable way to maintain terminal facilities including Baggage Handling Systems, HVAC, Electrical Systems, Fire Protection Systems, Electrical and Electronic Equipment, and Utilities Systems in order to ensure continuousness of airport operations and operating at optimum performance.
- Energy Management – Learn how airports tap on innovative ideas to enhance energy usage and reduce energy waste, consumption, and saving.
Who Should Attend?
Director/Heads/Senior Manager/General Manager/Managers/Engineers/Technical Specialist/Engineers from the Following Department:
- Engineering & Maintenance
- Facilities Management
- Assets Management
- Mechanical Engineer
- Electrical Engineer
- Service & Maintenance
A detailed conference agenda is still under development. If you wish to hear about a specific topic or from a specific speaker, please provide your feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org