- Prathamesh Gangnaik
Cyber Practice Leader & Liability Insurance Consultant
- Rory Young
Vice President – Head of Cyber & Technology (Greater China)
Lockton Companies Hong Kong
- Richard Smith
Head of Cyber
Blue Zebra Insurance
- Chris Stallard
Product Technical Manager
Zurich Insurance Company Ltd Sydney
- Frederic Boles
Chief Executive Officer
Lockton Companies Singapore
- Michael Hyatt
Cyber Security Director
Cyber Indemnity Solutions
- Guy Simkin
Co-Founder & CEO
Cyber Insurance Academy Israel
- Rajiv Malhan
Head – Revenue Assurance (Strategy, Design & Analytics)
Aditya Birla Sun Life Insurance
- Simone Herbert-Lowe
Cyber Resilience – Legal Practitioner Director
Law & Cyber Pty Ltd
- Bhishma Maheshwari
Senior Vice President – Cyber
- Jennifer Tiang
Regional Cyber Lead – Asia
Willis Towers Watson Singapore
- Ankit Joshi
Global Insurance Brokers Pvt. Ltd.
- Arunachalam Tharamangalam
President | Marketing & Head – Cyber & Emerging Risks Practice
Bharat Reinsurance Brokers Pvt Ltd.
Key Summit Highlights:
Insurance and Reinsurance companies are looking to profit from the surge of demand for cyber insurance products and policies. It is an insurance product designed to help businesses as a safeguard in contradiction of the potentially devastating special effects of cybercrimes such as malware, ransomware, distributed denial-of-service (DDoS) attacks and others. With the emergence of digitization, more organizations are looking to insure themselves against data breaches, and network disruptions as confidential data and operations are more vulnerable to malicious hacking attempts and network failures. It is extremely important that insurers are prepared to seize the opportunity to develop a successful cyber insurance portfolio and business unit which meet customer demands and generate ROI whilst being able to combat cyber risks.
Established as the world’s foremost and leading event of its kind, Equip Global is pleased to announce the dates for the leading 6th Cyber Insurance Summit 2021 that is set to happen LIVE ONLINE!
Backed by demand, this annual summit is the best platform for global experts across all insurance/reinsurance professionals & brokers, to gather and have countless networking and learning opportunities about how you can develop effective strategies for solutions around how to develop effective, profitable cyber insurance services/products that provide your organization with a competitive advantage with your customers in today’s very competitive market landscape.
Renowned industry experts will share insightful knowledge about leading industry practices such as development, innovation and pricing of new, improved cyber insurance products, the ever-evolving regulatory schemes and cyber insurance policies, partnerships and collaborations within the industry with new emerging Fintech players, the need for cyber resilience framework, the increased cyber exclusions and how to cater to the masses, optimizing customer experience and journeys for better market penetration, building knowledge on modelled scenarios to better assess potential losses, difficulties faced when dealing with data, claims and underwriting for cyber insurance and overcoming issues related to silent cyber risks that will impact your cyber insurance business operations.
This is WHERE YOU NEED TO BE AT if you oversee or are involved in development strategies for your cyber insurance products! A conference truly worth experiencing and cannot be overlooked by insurance professionals!
A Must Attend Summit:
WHY THE 6th CYBER INSURANCE SUMMIT 2021 IS A MUST ATTEND FOR YOU AND YOUR TEAM:
- Open Discussions – Hear Case Studies on How Leading Cyber Insurance Experts Globally Develop and Create Effective, Profitable Cyber Insurance Products with a Competitive Edge to meet Customers’ Demands.
- Gain Insights on How to Leverage the Use of Technology to Overcome Challenges related to Cyber Risks and Silent Risks
- Learn about How Your Company Can Penetrate the Market Successfully to Graner ROI with Improved Customer Journey Mapping, Market Segmentation and Customization
- Hear about the Latest Regulations & International Standards which will Impact the Ever-Evolving Cyber Insurance Policies whilst Ensuring Compliance and Understanding towards the Legislations around Curtailing Cyber Risk
- Devising Effective Strategies to Overcome Cyber Exclusions Challenges, Expanding Cyber Liability Insurance and Providing Suitable Cyber Insurance Products for Different Client Segments, Evaluating Limit Adequacy of Cyber Insurance, Key Considerations for Leveraging the Right Pricing Strategy for Different Products, and Industry Segments and Improving Overall Operational Excellence in Underwriting, Claims and Vendor Management.
- In-depth workshops – attend 4 pre- & post-summit workshops led by only the best world leading banking/finance experts on how you can Develop & Roll Out Competitive Cyber Insurance Units that will Reach Your Business Goals!
- Networking Opportunities – Discussion opportunities to debate real-life challenges encountered by professionals and key decision makers from the Cyber Insurance Sector!
Who Should Attend:
This event has been developed for Insurance & Reinsurance Companies, Insurance Brokers and is tailor-made specifically for top decision makers, Heads/Senior Managers/Managers/Senior Executives & Analysts of the following divisions:
- Cyber Insurance
- Cyber Risks
- General Insurance
- General Liabilities
- Commercial Business Unit (looking after all commercial insurance product type)
- Business Insurance
- Special Risk Insurance
- Product Development
Like More information?
Email us today at email@example.com!