- Sarfaraz Ahmed
Chief Information Officer (CIO), Chief Information Security Officer (CISO), Middle East, South & Central Asia, Turkey and Africa
- Faizan Mohammed
Chief of Information Technology
- Sam Woldemar
CoE Leader and Agile Coach
- Reena Suri
Executive Director ISGF
Ministry of Power, Government of India
- Muhammad Osama Bin Shakeel
Assistant Manager - Electrical Maintenance
K - Electric
- John Taylor
Chief Information Officer - Customer Markets (Retail) Technology
- Martin Lim
Chief Executive Officer
- Sim Ko Sin
Senior Vice President (Information & Communications Technology)
- Okolie Jude
Operational Auditor & Project Manager
Abuja Electricity Distribution Company
- Joaquim Beleza
- Nuno Beires
Consultant - Hydraulics, Tech & Utilities
- Agnidipta Sarkar
- Amit Dubey
Cyber Security Expert
- Adrian Wee
Manager, Architecture, Strategy and Planning
Sarawak Energy Berhad
- Syed Shiraz Sabri
Senior Resource – IT Strategy Group
- Shubham Gupta
Energy & Utility Expert
- Vijay Panpalia
Assistant Vice President
BSES Rajdhani Power Limited
Join us now at the World Leading 6th Digital Utility Summit 2021!
The Utility industry is rapidly evolving, and it is steering away from being the monopoly provider due to New Market Entrants that Customers can tap on. The Digital Utility Market is expected to reach a Value of US$381.38 Billion by 2027 amidst the Rapid Technological advances and Industrial Revolution 4.0. Companies Invest heavily into Adoption of Digital Technologies and Digitalisation to Remain Competitive, Meet the Rising Customer Expectation and Enhance Operational Efficiency. However, how many Companies involved in these Digital Transformations Truly Succeed and Meet their Expectations?
As such, Utilities Companies needs to Understand How to Effectively Integrate Digital Technology into their Business to Enhance Operational Productivity and Redefine its Core Capabilities and Process to Remain Competitive.
Come Join, the 6th Digital Utilities Summit will focus on exploring how you can Effectively Leverage Digitization to Fulfil your Business Objectives whilst Navigating Digital Trends that are Driving the Future of the Utilities Industry. Plus! Gain Insights on How You Can Plan and Implement Best-in-Class Digital Roadmaps, Adopt Best Practices surrounding the Implementation of Industry 4.0 Technologies such as Cloud Computing, Internet of Things and Artificial Intelligence, Digital Business Strategies whilst Overcoming Technical Challenges around Digital Adoption. Gain Insights on How You Can Mitigate Cyberattacks & Develop Cybersecurity Risk Management Strategies, Reduce Digitalisation Uncertainty and Accelerate Digital Transformation.
Equip Global ’s leading 6th Digital Utility Summit taking place from the 7th – 11th JUNE 2021 LIVE Online will provide a platform for likeminded individuals a learning opportunity. Expect to Hear Successful Case Studies from Leading Utilities Companies as they share their Experiences and Success Factor on achieving Digital Transformation Excellence. You cannot afford to miss it!
Key Benefit of attending 6th Digital Utility Summit 2021
- Understanding the Current Trends and Challenges faced by the Utility Industry pertaining to Digital Adoption and How You can Overcome them Successfully
- Gain Best Practices in Developing an Effective Digital Roadmaps, Processes and Strategies Aligned to your Business Objectives to Maximise ROI
- Exploring New Business Opportunities by Leveraging on Digital Technology and Innovation such as Internet of Things, Artificial Intelligence, Digital Twins and Cloud Computing to Optimize Operational Efficiency and Customer Experience
- Gain Insight on How You Can Overcome Technical Challenges posed by IoT – How to Achieve Seamless Connectivity, Improve Continuity of the IoT Devices and Enhance IoT Cybersecurity
- Gain Insights on How Advanced Distribution Management Systems (ADMS) Optimize Operations Visibility, Outage Management and Distribution of Grid Performance
- Gain Insights from the Panellists on How You Can Overcome Blockchain Technical Challenges Improve the Overall Blockchain Technology Maturity
- Best Practices on How to successfully Implement an Agile Framework to Effectively Responds to Volatile, Uncertain, Complex and Ambiguous (VUCA) Generation, Transmission and Distribution Circumstances
- Evaluate Best Practices, Techniques, and Recommended Systems to Prevent and Mitigate Cyberattacks caused by Digitalisation
- Uncover the Benefits of Least- Commonly and Unconventional Digital Technology that Drives Innovation Cost-effectively
- Tap on the Various Opportunities to Interact with Industry Experts during Presentations, Q&A, Networking Breaks and Panel Discussions to get your Burning Digital Transformation Questions answered at the Summit!
- Participate at the 4 in-depth Workshops Led by Global Leading Industry Experts as They Share their Expertise on How you can Successfully Embark on your Digital Transformation Journey
Who Should Attend?
From across Energy, Power, Utilities and Water companies,
Chiefs, Head, Vice Presidents, Directors, Managers, Engineers and Specialists of:
- Information/ Information System
- Digital Innovation
- Digital Transformation
- Network Operations
- Engineeering & Maintenance
Like more information?
If you wish to hear about a specific topic or from a specific speaker, please provide your feedback to: firstname.lastname@example.org