- H.E. Sheikh Yousef Al Abdullah Al Sabah Al Nasser AL Sabah
Kuwait Ports Authority
- Kim Kelleher
Head of Environment & Sustainability
Lyttelton Port Company
- Valter Selen
Senior Policy Advisor for Sustainable Development, Cruise and Ferry Ports, EcoPorts Coordinator
- Tran Thi Tuyet Mai Anh
Deputy Director, Vietnam Maritime Administration
Ministry of Transportation
- Svetlana Samsonova
Project Manager, Port of the Future
Port of Antwerp
- Raul Cascajo
Head of Environmental Policies
Port Authority of Valencia
- Nils Kemme
HPC Hamburg Port Consulting GmbH
- Maria Manuel Cruz
Port of Aveiro
- Arvid Guthed
Vice President Port Development
Port of Gothenburg
- Jackie Spiteri
Senior Manager ESG
Port of Newcastle
- Vicki Beatty
Head of Safety, Quality & Environment
- Alex Ruijs
Senior Consultant Electrical Power & Energy
Royal Haskoning DHV
- Dr Stephen Livermore
Be at the World's Leading Green Ports Summit! Transform Your Port into a Renewable Energy Hub!
Is your Maritime and Port (MAP) business facing pressing needs to decarbonize and reduce water and air pollution emissions? Looking to change shift to a sustainable business structure and while remaining competitive? Need to develop or redevelop your port infrastructure and processes in order to support the global demand for renewable energy generation and distribution such as the use of green hydrogen and offshore wind? Or are you pressed to look at how you can streamline OR reinvent your operations in order to reduce carbon emissions, drive energy transition and ensure you are providing/promting the use of environmentally friendly power & fuel sources?
Look no further as the 6th Green Ports Summit, taking place Live Online 17-20 January 2022 will feature case studies and best practices globally to look at the above issues and more! Don’t miss it!
The calls for the MAP industry to become more sustainable from the UN and the IMO has shown that the shift to a sustainable port is imminent. Mounting pressure from authorities coupled with the growing renewable energy industry show that MAP businesses need to change how they run their business. The 6th Green Ports Summit will grant you access to information on how to transform into sustainable business and port operations and attract sustainable energy industries and renewable energy and power companies to leverage you as a renewable energy hub for the global renewable energy transition.
With that, don’t miss out on Equip Global’s 6th Green Port Summit, taking place 17-19 January 2022, Live Online! This summit has been tailored for Head/Director/Senior Manager/Manager/Senior Executives of Ports/Maritime Authorities/Logistics Industry/Government Transport Bodies/Ministries of Urban Development/Ministries of Energy, Environment & Resoruces etc., who wants to hear from industry leaders sharing thoughts and expertise on Innovations, Benefits and technological advancements of Renewable Energy Usage and Operations as well as how you can plan and develop your Port Operations & Infrastructure leveraging Green & Sustainable Practices.
Equip Global’s 6th Green Ports Summit is an excellent platform for professionals involved in the MAP industry, to generate valuable insights of challenges and identify potential solutions in this fast-evolving industry. Expect to hear from the MAP industry’s Leading Sustainability Experts as they share on Successful Green Port implementation so that you Pivot your operations into a sustainable business.
What makes 6th Green Ports Summit a MUST ATTEND FOR YOU!
- Increase your organization’s efficiency and cost savings by understanding how port operators have successfully incorporated renewable energy sources such as green hydrogen into your port operations and implement green & sustainable strategies
- Learn space planning and operational practices when incorporating renewable energy practices into your port operations and processes
- Developing a business strategy to target transportation and distribution within the sustainable energy industry – Be seen as a Leading Renewable Energy Hub!
- Gain a clear understanding of Greenhouse Gases & Port Sustainability Regulations and Policies around the world to forecast future changes in your industry and adapt accordingly
- Bridging the gap between where you stand now and the ideal operating & business models to that you ensure your port operations become greener and more competitive globally
- Overcome Pertinent challenges that the Ports face when it comes to green port development such as wastewater management, carbon capture, reduction of carbon emissions in your operations, reducing pollution in your operations, supporting green vessels and fleet, and optimizing energy efficiency within your port operations
- Gain insights on how you can develop strategies and infrastructure to better support global renewable energy generation including the need for specialized processes/infrastructure for hydrogen distribution and/or wind turbine transportation, LNG bunkering infrastructure for the docking LNG Fuelled vessels, sustainable ship repair, the use of clean fuel technologies, and the roll out of green port initiatives and innovation
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
From Across Port Operators, Maritime/Port Authorities, Logistics Companies, Government Agencies & Ministries involved in Transportation, Energy, Environment and Resources, and Renewable Energy Companies: Heads/Senior Managers/General Managers/ Managers/Engineers/Project Managers/Executives of
- Environment Policies/Compliance
- Energy Management
- Planning/Master Planning
- Energy Storage
- Hydrogen Technology
- LNG Bunkering
Like More information?
Email us today at firstname.lastname@example.org for the full brochure!