- Vithid Khumchoo
Chief of Transmission System Improvement Department
Electricity Generating Authority of Thailand
- Moahmed Abdelsalam AbdelRahman
Business Intelligence & Analytics Manager
Emirates District Cooling
- Zakarya Hiba
Asset Integrity Group Leader
- Ali M. Al-Shurafa
Asset Management Unit Head
- Engr, Marc David Ke
Assistant Manager in Asset Management Strategy Planning and Performance
Maynilad Water Service Inc.
- Ankur Vaid
Senior Manager- Manufacturing
PepsiCo India Holding
- Rakesh Kumar
Manager of Engineering
Coca- Cola India Pvt Ltd
- Pankaj Singh
- Ramesh Kumar
Head of Data Science
- Romedil Dano
Senior Offshore Maintenance Engineer
- S K Singh
Executive Director (Research)-Research Design and Standards Organisation
Ministry of Railways of government of India
- Shivnath Ram
Head of Central Condition Monitoring
Jindal Steel and Power Limited
- Haitham A. Razek Mohamed
Acting Marine Operation and Maintenance Manager
Roads and Transport Authority Dubai
Manager - Asset Management
Thyssenkrupp industries India Pvt Ltd
- Nadeem Bhatti
- Chiranjoy Chowdhuri
Chief of Data Science & Analytics
Be at the World's Leading Preventive & Predictive Maintenance Summit!
Maintenance is an integral element and should not be overlooked for any organization with operating assets, facilities, and equipment! It plays a vital role in ensuring optimized operational/productivity efficiency and reliability. Failure to implement an appropriate maintenance strategy results in costly unplanned and unknown downtime, especially in the long run. Besides, organizations could be wasting unnecessary resources and time, causing operational disruption. Increasingly, organizations recognize Preventive and Predictive Maintenance as a more cost-effective and efficient approach than reactive maintenance, whereby maintenance and repair only occur when asset breakdown. Not only does the adoption of effective preventive & predictive maintenance strategies increases the ROI of maintenance planning, it directly contributes to the overall asset operating performance.
While Preventive and Predictive maintenance are planned or based on asset condition to avoid asset failure and unplanned downtime, which prolongs asset useful life and reduces operating and maintenance cost amongst other benefits, planning could be more complex and executed incorrectly, it could be counter-productive and require greater resources.
Come Join, Equip Global’s 6th Preventive & Predictive Maintenance Summit where we will focus on uncovering Techniques, Strategies, Models, Workflow, Technologies, and Tools to help YOU plan and implement Preventive & Predictive Maintenance. Key Themes that will be discussed include Failure Modes and Effects Analysis (FMEA) to determine which asset and equipment to prioritized to minimize expensive unplanned repairs, Overcome Data Scarcity and Limited Asset data failure to predict breakdown and schedule for repairs, Selection of Suitable Maintenance Strategy accordingly to Maximise ROI, exploring how you can leverage Predictive Analytics to improve Predictive Maintenance through pattern recognition.
Plus! Gain Insights on How You Can Implement Preventive Maintenance successfully to avoid unplanned maintenance repair, Key Planning Considerations to ensure successful Predictive Maintenance implementation and How You Can develop Predictive Maintenance Workflow and Many More!
Equip Global ’s leading 6th Preventive & Predictive Maintenance Summit taking place from 20 - 23 September 2021 LIVE Online will provide a platform for likeminded individuals a learning opportunity. Expect to Hear Successful Case Studies from Global Leading Maintenance Planning Expert across Various Industries as they share their Experiences and Success Factor son implementing predictive & preventive maintenance. You cannot afford to miss it!
What Makes 6th Preventive and Predictive Maintenance Summit a MUST ATTEND
- Learn How You Can Conduct Failure Modes and Effects Analysis (FMEA) to determine which asset and equipment to prioritized to minimize expensive unplanned repairs
- Find out How You Can Overcome Data scarcity and Limited Asset data failure to predict breakdown and schedule for repairs
- Gain Insights from the Panelists on How you can improve Maintenance Maturity to enhance overall Maintenance Efficiency in a Cost Effective Manner
- Learn How You Can Select a Suitable Maintenance Strategy according to Your Unique Operationsto Maximise ROI
- Exploring how you can leverage Predictive Analytics to improve Predictive Maintenance through pattern recognition
- Gain Insight on How you can effectively implement Enterprise Asset Management (EAS) to optimize Assets and Resources
- Key Planning Considerations to ensure successful Predictive Maintenance implementation
- Find out How You can effectively plan and schedule condition-based maintenance to minimize operational and maintenance costs whilst ensuring Operational Continuity
- Gain Visibility and Connectivity of all Your Assets and Equipment’s Condition Monitoring Data through a Centralized System so as to Identify Asset Failures in a shorter time
- Learn How You Can Implement a Successful Preventive Maintenance Strategy to avoid unplanned maintenance repairs
- Tap on the Various Opportunities to Interact with Industry Experts during Presentations, Q&A, Networking Breaks and Panel Discussions to get your Burning Preventive & Predictive Maintenance Questions answered at the Summit!
- Participate at the 4 in-depth Workshops Led by Global Leading Industry Experts as They Share their Expertise on How you can Successfully Overcome Preventive & Predictive Maintenance Challenges
WHO SHOULD ATTEND the 6th Preventive & Predictive Maintenance Summit 2021
This event is tailor-made for anyone responsible and/or involved in maintenance planning & operations from various industries including Oil & Gas, Critical Infrastructure, Energy & Utilities, Industrial Manufacturing, Transportation, Public Sector. Attendees will include the Chiefs, Head, Senior Manager, Manager, Senior Executives and Engineers of the following departments:
- Maintenance Operations
- Maintenance Planning
- Maintenance, Repair & Operations (MRO)
- Asset Management
- Asset Integrity
- Facilities Management
- Condition Monitoring
- Reliability/ Reliability Management
- Technical Services
Like More information?
Please email us TODAY at email@example.com for the brochure!