- Samir Pawaskar
Head - Cyber Security Policy & Standards
Ministry of Transport and Communication
- Mohan Chathuranga
Deputy General Manager -IT Governance
- Manoj Agarwal
Head of Internal Audit and Risk Management
Metro Brands Limited
- Biju Nair
Chief Auditor Officer
- Fandi Permana
Head of IT Security & Technology Risk
PT AIA Financial Indonesia
- Vivek Gupta
- Shitij Bhatia
Cyber Security Manager for APAC and ME region
- Sharon Sharmini Leo
Chapter Lead – SheleadsTech
ISACA Malaysia Chapter
- Syed Wajahat Ali
Senior Advisor, Cyber Security & DevSecOps
National Telecom Firms in GCC
- Kartik Chokkanathan
Internal Audit Manager -Technology Risk, Data Analytics and Operations
- Charanjit Singh Sawhney
Internal Audit Head - Corporate, Plants, Infra & Rly
Kalpataru Power Transmission Limited (India)
- Nathan Hueck
Technical Information Security Officer
H&T Group plc
- Susan Paul
Information Technology Audit Manager
- Anthony Lim
Center for Strategic Cyber International Studies
Join the Global Community of Cybersecurity and Risk Auditors in the fight against Cyber Criminals by gearing yourself with Preventive and Detective Audit insights to achieve a Fortified Data Governance & Cyber Audit Framework!
Are you a Internal/IT Auditor looking to Improve Your Cybersecurity Audit Strategy?
The long-awaited 7th Cybersecurity Audit Summit 2021 is finally here with its core focus on auditing framework that supports Cybersecurity as a Business Priority and shining the spotlight on Tapering your Cybersecurity Audit to befit Disrupted Times in reinforcing your existing resilience framework and combat rising cyber criminals.
This much anticipated summit will bring about cross-industry leaders from world recognized brands and organizations to network and share Best-In-Class Audit Eco-systems to achieve Protected sensitive data and Organizational-wide Integrated Visibility, ultimately resulting in cost-saving investments and higher flexibility with remote office arrangements.
Cybersecurity Audits are part of a continuous effort to ensure organizational risk are minimal and the only effective Audit is one that is Relevant and being informed is the Best firewall. Cyber criminals are not bounded by industries but are motivated by easy targets, thus detecting Cybersecurity lapse and control issues should be priority in deterring targeted attacks
Sign up NOW for the 7th Cybersecurity Audit Summit 2021, a unique opportunity to indulge in most talked about trends and stay relevant with the ascending cyber threats, while building up your defenses by always staying one step ahead of the attackers through exclusive sharing sessions and industry intelligence from multi-disciplinary counterparts.
Top Audit Strategies being discussed at 7th Cybersecurity Audit Summit 2021 include:
- Recognizing Cybersecurity as a Business Priority to drive an Audit framework in addressing business impacts
- Converting Cyber Vulnerabilities into Digital Resilience with prioritised data protection, achieving a comfortable risk rating appetite
- Integrating Complex Cybersecurity Framework into bite-sized operational procedure to overcome organisational roadblocks
- Tapering your Cybersecurity Audit to befit disrupted times and combat rising cyber criminals
- Achieving a People Compliance-focused Infosec program that integrate policies into meeting operational needs with key focus on workforce relatability
5 Reasons why the 7th Cybersecurity Audit Summit 2021 will benefit you:
- Innovation Through Cross-Industry Learning: Get exclusive exposure to varying industry and regulatory best practices by listening to a line-up of cross-industry Cybersecurity audit experts, ranging from Retails, Banking, Pharmaceutical and Transport and get insights on how Cybersecurity audits can be your best line of defence against cyber predators.
- Case Studies Hot off the Press: Get updated with the current global threats as speakers share critical lessons learnt in tackling cyber invasions that arise from the global pandemic and how to combat disruptive intrusions by building cyber resilience and digital strength through audit frameworks
- Take Control of Risk and Threats: Learn strategies on how to priorities identified vulnerabilities and adopt critical control approaches to accelerate targeted risk management initiatives and effectively eliminate potential threats, achieving cost optimization and enhancing organisational competitiveness
- In-depth SWOT Workshops: Attend the 4 Expert-Led Pre-& Post Summit workshops to explore the strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats of achieving an integrated approach towards Cybersecurity auditing and crystal-clear visibility in organisation-wide security architecture!
- Get vaccinated for the Cyber-pandemic: Be engaged in the panel discussions as the panellists share about the key focus areas in audits to build up your cyber resilience and gear your organisation up for the looming cyber-pandemic
Reserve your seat ASAP and take advantage of the Early Bird Discounted prices!
Or Write to Us to Learn More What’s Delivered at Cybersecurity Audit Summit 2021
Who will you meet at Cybersecurity Audit Summit 2021?
The Cybersecurity Audit Summit 2021 bring together senior-level auditors and Cybersecurity architects from various industries and its related stakeholders. You will meet Head/VP/SVP/EVP/Director/Senior Manager/Manager of
- Internal Audit
- IT Audit
- Risk Management
- Cyber Risk Management
- Information Technology
- Information Security
- Business Information
- Cyber Governance
- Technological Risk
- Data Management
From the following industries
- Banking & Finance
- Oil and Gas
- Service Providers
- Government and Public Sectors
Request For More Details!
Please contact us at email@example.com for more details about the summit brochure, registration or group discounts.