How can you get involved and generate new business?
Airport operators are gearing up to ensure they are prepared to handle emergencies related to aircraft-related accidents, hazardous goods, airport fires, terrorism, natural disasters and other crisis like CBRN threats, power failures or cyber-attacks. The Emergency Management for Airports Series is a renowned and global platform to meet decision makers in aviation to showcase your service or solution and educate the market on how your technology can help them in solving their challenges when managing emergencies.
If you are having trouble generating leads, meeting genuinely interested decision makers or the performance of door to door sales is not up to your expectations, grab your chance today to have quality face to face meetings and create long-term business r with your potential clients at our highly sought-after summit!
WHO SHOULD SPONSOR?
Get in touch with us today to learn about this exclusive opportunity to get up close to your buyers by presenting your successful case studies in front of active buyers, OR demonstrating through a live session on how your latest Virtual Reality (VR) Emergency Management Tool OR showcase your latest solutions that can ensure Airport Emergency Planners will be able to respond to any event safely and rapidly.
Speak to us now to find out how you can maximize your exposure to the market through our exclusive networking, product demonstration and thought-leadership speaking sessions!
If your company provides any of the following technologies or services for airports, don't miss the chance to meet decision makers from the aviation industry at the event:
- Virtual Reality Firefighting/ Emergency Services Training Software
- Crisis Management Software/ Incident Management Software
- Firefighting & Detection Equipment
- Dangerous Goods/ Hazmat PPE or Detection Equipment
- Screening Technologies (crowd/ baggage/ fingerprints/ facial/ LED)
- Metal Detection Devices
- Biometric Identification Technology
- Wireless System for Airport Security
- Computer Tomography Scanning Technologies
- Surveillance Technology
- Passenger Profiling Technology
- Imaging Technology (weapons/ explosives/ contrabands)
- Emergency Planning Consultancy Firms
- Ambulatory Services
How can you get involved?
We know you are excited about generating new business!
To find out more about the outstanding sponsorship and exhibition opportunities, contact us at +65 63760908 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss how we can tailor our sponsorship packages to suit your business objectives.