- Ben Zandi
President & CEO,
- Arunachalam SV
Assistant VP, Strategy & Development,
- Ronan ODonoghue
Head of Advertising & Commercial Partnerships,
- Ibrahim Abbas
Chief Commercial Officer,
- Elisabeth Sailer
Project Director International Business Development,
- Waqar Azeem Malik
Senior Asst. Director (Commercial & Estate),
Civil Avaition Authority of Pakistan
- Sharon Hislop-Holt
Manager, Commercial Business Development & Marketing,
MBJ Airports Limited
- Asif Ahmed
Civil Aviation Authority
- Robert Young
- Tariq Kamal
GM & Head - Terminal Operations,
- Agness Chaila
Director of Airport Services,
Zambia Airports Corporation Limited
- GS Bawa
VP & Former GM,
- Brian Cyril Dique
Head of Passenger Experience,
Civil Aviation Authority UAE
World’s Leading 7th Maximizing Non-Aeronautical Revenue Summit takes place June 2019 in Singapore!
With an average of 44% of global airports’ revenues deriving from the non-aeronautical sector and its increasing profitability, airports regardless of size have attempted to increase their revenue generation through non-aeronautical activities. However, with the impacts of economic downturns, limited commercial spaces and passenger flows, many airports are struggling to maximizing non-aeronautical revenue growth.
Taking place between 18-21 June 2019, the 7th Maximizing Non-Aeronautical Revenue Summit gathers world’s leading airports’ commercial experts in Singapore to discuss and overcome non-aeronautical revenue performance challenges through innovative approaches that help understand passengers/visitors purchasing patterns & expectation on F&B/DFS, increase concessionaires’ profitability through retails brand management, optimize car parking revenue and look into how to maximize limited commercial spaces to make more revenue.
If Maximizing Non-Aeronautical Revenue for your airport is a key priority for your role, make sure you don’t miss this one-of-its kind Global Premier Non-Aeronautical Revenue summit! Email email@example.com to book your seat today with our Early Bird & Group Discounted Fees!
Key Topics of Discussions in 2019:
- Discuss how you can achieve full profit potential from your car parks by understanding the optimal balance of price, capacity and demand
- Learn proven commercial planning strategies to maximizing revenues from retails, F&B and DFS
- Deliver effective advertising and marketing activities to boost passengers/visitors spend in your airport
- Apply digital technology to implement E-commerce as an additional source of income from your concession
- Understand how you can make use of your commercial spaces to generate more income through leasing and rental of airport properties (office rental, airlines longue, warehousing, check-in counters)
- Improve understanding of passenger flows and purchase pattern to tailor-made loyalty rewards
- Hear best practices to collaborate with operations to overcome limited retail capacity
- Leverage customer profiling to encourage passengers spend with special offers
Who you will meet at the 7th Maximizing Non-Aeronautical Revenue Summit 2019?
Airport’s Managing Directors, Chief Executive Officers, Chief Operation Officers, Vice Presidents, General Managers, Directors, Heads, Managers and Senior Personnel of the following divisions:
- Sales & Marketing
- Retail/Retail Operations
- Corporate Planning
- Revenue Management
- Customer Experience/Customer Loyalty/CRM
- Airport Auxiliary Services
- Brand Management
- Terminal Operations
Like more information?
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org today for more information!