ORAT DURING & POST COVID 19
The COVID 19 Pandemic has led to airports having to operate under new normals. How will this change your ORAT process? Under current and post COVID 19 times, how can ORAT teams adjust in order to still deliver an operationally ready airport terminal effectively?
Your new terminal is complete, and your team is excited! The latest self-service check-in and baggage handling systems are fascinating, and you are looking forward to them being in operations. All that remains is for your first passengers to walk through the doors. But will the airport opening day be a triumph or a tragedy?
Undertaking the development of a new airport or a major airport expansion will create numerous challenges for the airport owner, operator and its aviation partners, particularly now with COVID 19. All stakeholders need to collaborate to visualise and plan for how the airport’s operations will change, so that they are aligned to the new working environment and are prepared to perform from day one. This is where having a robust and effective ORAT Program to provide a standard and structured approach for managing multi-stakeholder, cross-functional projects, complex systems and programs will be hugely important to you and your airport development project.
At the world's leading 8th ORAT World Summint, taking place this coming October 2020 in London UK, this is where you will hear global case studies and best practices on how you can design, plan, implement, and coordinate your ORAT Program during and Post COVID 19 times, so that you can deliver a successful and world-class airport opening!
What Makes ORAT World Summit 2020 A MUST-ATTEND?
- The ONLY conference GLOBALLY that focuses on every aspect of operational readiness and airport transfer
- Hear from global experts how your airports can adjust and make strategic changes to your ORAT process during and Post- COVID 19 Crisis
- The Last 7 Editions of ORAT World Summit featured regional and international airport development and ORAT projects from Oman Airports, Heathrow Airport, Mexico City International Airport, Los Angeles World Airport, TAV Airports, Airport International Group, Airports of Thailand, Abu Dhabi Airports, Airports Company of South Africa, AVINOR Bahrain Airport Company, Dubai Airports, GMR Group, GVK, Malaysia Airports Holding and hundreds of others. In 2020, we return bigger and better!
- ORAT Timeline – critical components required to plan for the successful inauguration of a new airport or terminal
- Construction Readiness – working with construction delays and ensuring construction readiness in a timely manner
- Stakeholders Management – involve, engage and coordinate all airport stakeholders to work together for a smooth transition to the new facility
- Training and Familiarisation – ensuring airport employees are able to operate effectively and confidently in the new facility with new technology and systems
- Operational Trials – best practices to track and conduct trials to examine processes and simulate real life scenarios
- Airport Transfer – proven strategies to streamline complex relocation & transition scenarios and minimise impact to customer service during the entire relocation process
- Latest ORAT Methodology – achieving operational excellence with the latest strategy, technology, effective program delivery or process improvement
- Comprehensive Workshops – discuss and debate how you can overcome real-life challenges encountered by global ORAT experts to prepare you for your ORAT process
Who Should Attend?
Register now to meet the key players involved in airport expansion projects or terminal development projects in the roles of:
- ORAT/ Operational Readiness/ Airport Readiness
- Airport Planning and Development
- Airport Expansion/ Airport Development
- Transformation/ Modernisation Projects
- Special Projects/ Project Delivery
- Airport Operations
- Airlines & Ground Handling Companies involved in ORAT
"Definitely an inclusive, engaging, empowering, and developmental experience for all attendees! Overall, Highly Recommended! – Vinci Airports"
Like more information?
Email us today at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information!