Your Expert Trainer
- Over 35 years of experience in AGL, Air Traffic Engineering, A-CDM, ATC and Airfield Engineering, Technical Installation and Maintenance Domains - Involved in driving forward solutions to mee..
The Most Well-Attended AGL Training Course Globally!
Equip Global’s 5-day AGL Engineering & Maintenance Competence Masterclass provides an in-depth overview of various AGL engineering, installation, operation and maintenance aspects, procedures, tools, equipment and practices. This Training for airside maintenance and service personnel is essential in meeting the mandatory competency requirements defined in Air Navigation Orders (ANO’s) to ensure your airport’s operational performance is compliant with Standards & Practices as defined by the International Civil Aviation Authority (ICAO) and national authorities.
Our AGL Engineering & Maintenance Competence Masterclass will provide a progressive competency training schedule to help your airport staff and technicians to meet AGL/AFL compliance needs, information and knowledge.
After attending this masterclass, you will be able to establish a typical state-of-the-art maintenance structure depending on the installed base including its functional description. It helps define the roles and responsibilities of each member of the AGL maintenance team (including the competency management) and builds awareness of Health & Safety (H&S) cases, to establish a professional H&S plan. It will also provide an extensive understanding of product, operation and maintenance safety. It also helps establish practical maintenance processes related to product/systems (in terms of spare parts, tools, frequency, etc).
Key Benefits of Attending:
- Know how you can ensure your airport’s operational performance is compliant with Standards & Practices defined by the International Civil Aviation Authority (ICAO) and national authorities
- Put in place an effective and sustainable design and engineering plan for your AGL/AFL system in your airport
- Understand the fundamentals of the electrical series circuit and its application to airport lighting as well as practical measurement and troubleshooting information.
- Gain knowledge of quality issues and experience regarding installation of the AGL primary and secondary circuit equipment and lighting fixtures.
- Establish a typical state-of-the-art maintenance structure depending on the installed base.
- Define the roles and responsibilities of each member of the AGL maintenance team and builds awareness of “Health & Safety” cases.
- Use of the proper tools and test equipment and the importance of accuracy when taking measurements and performing calibrations of airfield lighting circuits.
- Review major procedures that must be adhered to have a safe working environment.
- Utilise the maintenance asset to and make sure the maintenance to be timely and cost effective
For more information
Email us today at email@example.com