Your Expert Trainer
He has extensive experience of over 30 years in design, construction and maintenance of Airfield pavement as Engineer, Lead Project Engineer and pavement specialist and is extremely knowledgeable a..
What Makes the Airfield Pavement Design & Evaluation Masterclass in SINGAPORE a Must-Attend
Equip Global is the world leader in providing airports conferences & training courses.
Equip Global’s 4-day Airfield Pavement Design & Evaluation Training Course, happening in person in SINGAPORE is developed to give professionals involved in the design process a complete guide to understanding the overall pavement system, from the different types of pavements to the design methods and their limitations, through the reasons for materials specifications on to the lessons learned from past processes. It will comprehensively cover new and proven pavement design processes, methodologies, techniques and strategies, rehabilitating processes and strategies, and analysis of asphalt, Portland cement, concrete, bitumen, and pavements of different materials. This course will be conducted by an expert on the subject matter with extensive airport & pavement civil engineering experience, with real-life case studies and class exercises to encourage interactive discussion among participants.
After attending this 4-day Airfield Pavement Design & Evaluation Training Course, successful participants will master pavement design, evaluation and analysis concepts as well as the tools and techniques that facilitate the work. It will also incorporate the latest regulatory standards and procedures in order to help participants learn how to design pavements that comply with regulations and safety standards.
Who Should Attend:
This reputatable masterclass is aimed at engineers, pavement designers, consulting engineers, construction managers, civil & technical engineers, and military engineers and any pavement practitioners responsible for the design, evaluation, maintenance or analysis of new or rehabilitated airfield pavements.
This event will give you the platform and shortcut to get all your burning questions and concerns on your current airfield pavement-related challenges answered by the industry expert speaker at the training course.
Key Benefits of Attending this masterclass:
- LEARN principles of airfield pavement design and performance
- GAIN key concepts to aircraft pavement design and evolution
- ACQUIRE knowledge on pavement thickness design tools
- MASTER rigid, flexible and composite pavements and their design methods
- DEVELOP airfield pavement designs for new or rehabilitation projects
- ANALYSE the structural capacity and PCN of existing pavements using the latest pavement design procedures and tools
- KNOW about various pavement materials and IMPLEMENT best practices in pavement material testing and design methodologies
- UNDERSTAND pavement evaluation in order to determine the most appropriate repair or rehabilitation option
- FIND OUT how to solve complex airfield pavement engineering problems using sound theories.
- DISCUSS lessons learned from past design cases to avoid potential pitfalls
- GAIN an overview of pavement maintenance and preservation practices
- UNDERSTAND Aircraft Loadings and their implications for your Pavement Design & Evaluation
- KNOW how to take runway friction into consideration when designing & evaluating Airfield Pavements
Like More Information?
Email us today at firstname.lastname@example.org for the full course brochure!