Your Expert Trainer
His security career has spanned 20 years in design and consulting roles within the engineering and construction industry. For the majority of this time, he has directly been responsible for the com..
Unauthorized drone incidents can bring about massive disruptions to normal business & transport operations, create security concerns, poses threats to critical infrastructure and definitely lead to the endangerment of public safety.
While it’s an important issue that organizations under the threat of drones want to solve and overcome, it is extremely difficult and sensitive and some of the pertinent challenges can include the lack of knowledge of drone technologies and operators, drone detection and risk mitigation, a lack of anti-drone security strategy and the lack of understanding of leveraging reliable technologies to counter drone threats.
Through case studies, practical strategies and real industry practices, attendees will be exposed to success factors, practical strategies and best practices when it comes to developing an effective countering drone strategy and to learn how to adopt the suitable anti-drone technologies for your operations.
8 Reasons Why Attend
- Learn how you can develop an effective Countering Drone Strategy Plan
- Improve your Understanding of Drone Technologies & Operations
- Understand Drone Technology Specific and Profiles so as to Develop an Effective Anti-Drone Framework
- Find out how you can implement an emergency management and response plan to counter drone incidents
- Leveraging Suitable Anti-Drone Technologies to Counter Drones Successfully
- Develop Effective Business Continuity Plans in times of drone incidents causing public safety threats, security concerns and disrupting operations
- Hear from Global Case Studies and Adopt Practical Best Practices in Countering Drones
- Understand future drone threats, and how to prepare your organization and critical infrastructure against them
Who Should Attend?
This masterclass is designed for executives in charge or involved in safety, security, emergency management and response and operations from the following organizations including:
- Airports & Aviation Authorities
- Sea Ports & Maritime Authorities
- Borders/Border Security
- Rail & Metro Operators
- National space agencies and Major industrial complexes
- Civil aviation authorities and air traffic management/air traffic services
- Critical infrastructure including nuclear power stations, grids, energy and utilities
- Counter-terror agencies, law enforcement and emergency services
- Public buildings, embassies and consulates
For more information
Email us at email@example.com for more information!