Your Expert Trainer
Your expert trainer has over 35 years of professional experience in custody transfer, fiscal metering, flow metering and analysis, process analysis and sampling. Dirk’s first professional study was..
Your Must Attend Reasons Revealed!!
- Gain a sound understanding of fluid and gas laws and dynamics that are important for flow measurement and the use of flow measurement devices
- Understand the detailed requirements of custody transfer systems and how flow measurement technologies are used in custody transfer applications
- Learn different types of liquid and gas metering systems
- Ensure accuracy and repeatability in flow measurement and analysis
- Be knowledgeable about up-to-date flow measurement meters including differential pressure (DP) measurement, turbine meters, positive displacement meters, Coriolis flow measurement, magnetic and ultrasonic flow measurement.
- Mastering parameters to be measured for Based Flow Measurements
- Gain the ability to determine if a metering system is adequate for the purpose, select appropriate custody transfer metering systems and identify potential problems
- Learn about the principles and applications of Multiple meters/meter runs, Flow computers, Quality systems, Calibration, Meter Runs, Proving and Supporting Automation
- Identify different types of gas and liquid meter provers, their applications and operations
- Develop proven practices of tackling your current problems encountered in flow measurement and custody transfer
Practical Project Exercises and Tests
At the hands on masterclass, take part in practical project exercise & tests, where you will be tested on their understanding of what have been taught in the course of the 4 days so that you are able to understand how you can effectively manage custody transfer systems and conduct flow metering and analysis, APPLYING them when you return to your organizations and project operations!!
Who will BENEFIT from attending?
Directors, Managers, Supervisors, Engineers, Specialists of the following:
- Custody Transfer
- Flow Measurement
- Quality Measurement Instrument
- Quality Control
- Electrical & Instrument
Like more information?
Email us today at firstname.lastname@example.org to receive the brochure and also find out about discounted rates!!