Your Expert Trainer
Your expert trainer has over 35 years of professional experience in custody transfer, fiscal metering, flow metering and analysis, process analysis and sampling. Dirk’s first professional study was..
The Leading Custody Transfer and Flow Metering Program Returns!
This Practical Custody Transfer program will introduce in hands-on manner to all participants the essential knowledge and best practices on the various types of flow metering systems and technologies, flow measurement principles, measurement methods, effective designs of custody transfer systems, quality assurance and calibration amongst many important subject areas. It will also assist participants in building a sound understanding of relevant fluid laws that are needed for the use of flow measurement devices.
By Attending this Masterclass, Attendees will be able to:
- Gain a sound understanding of fluid and gas laws and dynamics that are important for flow measurement and the use of flow measurement devices
- Understand the detailed requirements of custody transfer systems and how flow measurement technologies are used in custody transfer applications
- Learn different types of liquid and gas metering systems
- Ensure accuracy and repeatability in flow measurement and analysis
- Be knowledgeable about up-to-date flow measurement meters including differential pressure (DP) measurement, turbine meters, positive displacement meters, Coriolis flow measurement, Magnetic and ultrasonic flow measurement.
- Mastering parameters to be measured for Based Flow Measurements
- Gain the ability to determine if a metering system is adequate for the purpose, select appropriate custody transfer metering systems and identify potential problems
- Learn about the principles and applications of Multiple meters/meter runs, Flow computers, Quality systems, Calibration, Meter Runs, Proving and Supporting Automation
- Identify different types of gas and liquid meter provers, their applications and operations
- Develop proven practices of tackling your current problems encountered in flow measurement and custody transfer
Who Should Attend?
This masterclass is designed for executives and engineers in the oil and gas industry who wants to improve their practical knowledge on custody transfer and flow metering from the following job functions:
Directors, Managers, Supervisors, Engineers, Specialists of the following:
- Custody Transfer
- Flow Measurement
- Quality Measurement Instrument
- Quality Control
- Electrical & Instrument
For more information!
Please email us at email@example.com