Your Expert Trainer
He is a prominent cyber security expert and hacker in Australia. Over the last 20 years, he has had extensive global experience in the cyber security sector, working as the APAC Country D..
Live Online Training! Cyber Security for Healthcare!
Join us at Equip Global’s 4-day case study driven and practical Cyber Security for Healthcare Masterclass, as you learn how you can develop a fool proof and effective cyber security strategy that protects your organization, operations, your patients’ privacy and public security whilst ensuring your healthcare services and patients’ health are not compromised.
Healthcare Organizations and Hospitals are plagued by a myriad of cyber security related issues, they can range from malware that compromises the integrity of systems and privacy of patients to distributed denial of service (DDoS) attacks that disrupt facilities’ ability to provide patient care. Digitalization of medical and patient records, technology implementation within and around hospital operations, emergence and reliance on teleheatlh and virtual care, the use of connected devices, robotics & IOT, all compounds cyber securty risks in healthcare
Considering the consequences of cyber security attacks on heathcare organizations having ramifications way beyond financial loss and breach of privacy, It is hence crucial that healthcare organizations are well equipped with practical knowledge to detect, prevent and manage cyber security risks whilst having a robust cyber security strategy in place.
Key Learning Outcomes
- Find out how you can implement a best-in-class cyber security strategy and risk management framework
- Evaluate your current security practices and processes and review how you can strengthen them
- Learn how you can effectively detect and deal with internal and external cyber security threats
- Understand the different type of cyber security breaches that can occur including browser-based attacks, phishing attacks, malware, ransomware attacks, data breaches, DDOs Attacks amongst others and how you can combat them
- Gain insights on cyber security for connected medical devices
- Improve Security Architecture Design & Implementation
- Learn how to Ensure Your Security Infrastructure is hardened
- Understand how you can Improve Vulnerability & Weak Link Management and Penetration Testing
- Enhance Incident Response, Business Continuity Planning, and Emergency Management in the event of a Cyber Attack
- Find out how you can manage cyber security vendors and upgrade your legacy systems for cyber defence
Who should attend?
From across Hospitals, Healthcare Organizations and Ministries/Government Agencies overseeing Healthcare Operations, any professional responsible for Or involved in:
- Cyber Security
- Information Technology (IT)
- Information Systems
- Information System Security
- Infrastructure Planning
- Emergency/Crisis Management
Like more information?
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org today!