Your Expert Trainer
- Previously Chief Talent Office & SVP HR for several major organizations with close to 30 years of experience! - Part of Harvard's Leadership and Innovation Labs and teaches Lea..
It is increasingly important that organizations have an effective learning and development strategy in order to ensure the organization is well equipped to deal with the pressures of tomorrow, improve group and individual performance, prevent critical position shortage and to foster a talent-oriented culture. There are big returns on offer for organizations if learning and development is done well: high engagement, employee retention, greater efficiency and that the organization consist of high performers who are always equipped with the right competencies and knowledge.
Through case studies and real industry practices, attendees will be exposed to success factors, practical strategies and best practices when it comes to developing an effective learning and development strategy, great learning content, learning and development programs for high performers and future leaders, onboarding programs and learning culture aligned to your company’s business objectives.
8 Reasons Why You Must Attend This Learning & Development Masterclass!
- Learn how you can develop an effective Learning & Development Strategy Plan
- Improve your Corporate Learning Culture in Alignment to Your Business Objectives s
- Integrate proven Learning & Development Concepts and Theories in your Strategy
- Find out how you can implement competency-based learning and onboarding programs
- Engaging Millennials with effective High-Quality Content and Learning Activities
- Aligning Your Learning & Development Plan with Your Leadership Development Strategy
- Leveraging Digitalization and Digital Transformation to Improve Your Learning & Development Program
- Hear from Global Case Studies and Adopt Practical Best Practices in Learning & Development
Who Should Attend?
This masterclass is designed for executives in charge or involved in succession planning and talent management including the Directors, Chiefs, Managers and Specialists In charge of the following:
- Learning & Development
- Talent Management
- Talent Development
- Leadership Development
- Human Resource
- Human Capital
- Organizational Development
Like more information?
Please email us at email@example.com