Your Expert Trainer
Senior PPP Expert for project and advisory work in sub-Saharan Africa, North Africa, the Middle East, Asia Pacific, with over 40 years professional background. With 15 years’ experience at the Worl..
Program Overview - Leading PPP Masterclass Returns!
This 3-day, practical Mastering Private Public Partnerships (PPP) Masterclass returns 21 - 23 March 2022, LIVE ONLINE, and it has been specially developed for professionals and organizations who are looking to get involved in PPP Projects or are in their early stages of a PPP programme and want a practical and deep understanding on how to plan, develop and execute effective PPP projects.
It will provide participants with an in-depth understand of what’s required for successful PPP investment and projects. It will provide a comprehensive overview of the PPP process, understand the drivers from the perspective of all parties involved in a PPP programme, best practices in the design and planning of PPP programmes, project & infrastructure finance concepts, examine different sources of finance, understand requirements, and also learn global trends of successful PPP projects. Most importantly, participants will be provided case studies to practically understand success factors of PPP through examples primarily based on major areas of infrastructure including Roads, Ports, Airports, Bridges, Energy, Utilities & Power Projects, Metro Systems, Water & Wastewater, and Social Infrastructure.
As with all Equip Global Courses, the emphasis is very much on the practical and interactive exercises and real-life case studies. In addition to presentations of the subjects, participants will be challenged in actual case studies and project exercises to apply the principles discussed. It will also encourage the attendees to develop the tools to implement change upon returning to their workplace.
Who Should Attend:
If you are involved in the development of current/upcoming PPP projects, this masterclass is a must-attend for you. Participants will include:
- Government Officials & Senior Officers from National Line Ministries, State Infrastructure Agencies, or Municipal Governments
- Project Developers & Managers (Public or Private Organizations) involved with PPP project development, structuring and financing
- Officials & Senior Officers from PPP, Privatization Units or Investment Agencies responsible for infrastructure development
- PPP Transaction Advisors, Bankers & Legal Consultants
- Staff of Bilateral and International Development Organizations
Key Benefits of Attending:
- Understanding the various types of Public Private Partnerships (PPPs) and understand the macro-economic drivers of PPPs
- Gain insights on the investment characteristics of infrastructure assets
- Find out how to structure PPP projects and the major activities that need to be conducted during the project
- Learn PPP funding structures and options including how to attract investors, getting ROI, project finance options, role of capital markets and capital structures
- PPP Project Planning Step-by-Step Approach and Practical Lessons Learned in areas such as project planning, cost-control, risk management, feasibility studies, project implementation and delivery
- Understand the Legal and Contractual Aspects of PPP
- Sector-by-Sector Analysis of successful PPP models and structures- Lessons Learned
Like more information?
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org!