The use and application of digital tools to improve the process of delivering and operating the built environment can only get more prominent.
Embracing digital construction tools not only will benefit the organization but it can also optimize projects. Key construction challenges that be overcome include better management of complex data, more efficient management of project costs and schedules, enhanced project delivery and outcomes, and all in all, a stronger bottom-line for the company.
Across all Digital Construction Technologies and Tools, BIM is arguably the hottest and most essential. BIM technology including 4D and 5D BIM could be the catalyst for a fundamental change in how companies manage, design and develop a construction project. BIM will bring more accuracy to the building process and empower the exchange of important project information between the numerous stakeholders. Moreover, its further evolution is anticipated to make construction projects more productive and affordable by including revolutionary sustainability and safety measures.
In this 5-day Masterclass, our expert trainer will walk you through how you can optimize the use of BIM and Digital Construction within Your Construction Project. Unlike other theory-based training courses, this course is practical, live-demo and case study driven to help you really understand how you can incorporate BIM and Digital Construction within Your Project to deliver Stronger Project Outcomes.
8 Reasons Why You Must Attend This Optimizing BIM and Digital Construction Masterclass
- Improve your understanding of how you better deliver a Return on Investment on BIM and Digital Construction Techniques
- Find out how to plan, manage and execute projects more effectively and collaboratively through the use of BIM and Digital Construction to ensure better project delivery
- Learn modern methods of cost estimation and how you can use BIM tools to improve cost and project planning
- Find out how you can ensure MEP systems are correctly designed to fit into your construction projects
- Improve BIM Design Analysis, Coordination, Documentation & Data Management
- Learn about 3D, BIM 4D and 5D, Digital Twins and How to apply Computational Design and BIM into your current projects and common data environments
- Gain the required expertise to design and coordinate projects based on IoT, cloud and collaborative technologies
- Be involved in several live-tests, project exercises and classwork to see first-hand how to utilize and implement BIM and Digital Construction Technologies
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
If you are looking to or in the midst of using Digital Construction and Building Information Modelling Techniques for Your Current/Next Construction Project, then this is the must attend for you. This include the following:
- Project/Real Estate Developers
- Engineering & Construction Contractors
- Quantity Surveyors
- Architecture, Engineering & Construction Companies
From Job Functions/Departments Including:
- Mechanical Electrical & Plumbing (MEP)
- Structural Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Engineering Services/Engineering
- Digital Construction
- Projects/Project Management
- 3D/Software Management
Like more information?
Email us today at firstname.lastname@example.org