- Murat Destek
Terminal Duty Manager (ORAT Lead),
İGA İstanbul Airport
- Ahn Sang Joon
Incheon International Airport
- Siga Judson
General Manager (Engg) NSCBI Airport,
Airports Authority of India
- Stephan M. Schwolgin
- Shaheed Regal
Airports Company South Africa
- Nuno Lopes
ANA Aeroportos de Portugal
- John Kim
Director Of Facilities Management,
Kuwait Incheon Airport Corporation
- Rob Williams
Deputy Project Director,
- Admilson Reis
- Pablo Lorenz
Airport Operational Readiness Manager,
- Adival Magri
General Manager - Jazeera Terminal (T5),
- Maaz Ali Malik
Senior Terminal Manager,
Civil Aviation Authority of Pakistan
- Ankit Jaiswal
Manager, Directorate Airport Operations,
Airports Authority of India
- Alexey Gromov
Baggage Handling System Manager,
St Petersburg Pulkovo Airport
- Ammar Sharif
King Abdul Aziz International Airport-Jeddah
- Pradeep Sangal
Assistant Vice President,
Bangalore International Airport Limited
- David Ciceo
Cluj International Airport
Wouldn’t you want to be at the World’s Leading ORAT WORLD SUMMIT in 2020?
ORAT World Summit is the defining operational readiness and airport transfer conference of the year for airports globally. Every year, airports globally attend this summit in order to equip themselves with practical knowledge and experiences about how they can conduct trials, manage operational processes and prepare the airport for the opening of either new OR expanded airport operations. If you are involved and/or in charge of ORAT, you really cannot afford to miss this premier conference of the year, rated as the BEST in the industry by the industry!
Highlighted Case Studies from Leading Airports Operators!]
- İGA İstanbul Airport
- Kuwait International Airport
- Copenhagen Airports
- Floripa Airport
- Oman Airport
- Incheon Airport
- ANA Aeroportos de Portugal
- Airports Company South Africa
Find out more by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org!
5 ORAT WORLD SUMMIT KEY HIGHLIGHTS:
- LEARN THE CONSIDERATIONS OF AIRPORTS WHEN PLANNING AN ORAT PROGRAM: Explore various components of ORAT and how Airports around the world decide process, timing to start engagement and how to engage stakeholders work in a comprehensive system to create an effective ORAT process and framework around tight timelines to ensure all the system, facilities and people are ready for AOD
- MANAGING RISKS AND ENSURING SAFE AND COMPLIANT AIRPORT TERMINAL OPENING: Understand the role of ORAT within the framework of the overall Project Lifecycle, benefits it brings and explore how to overcome the challenges in ensuring construct new terminals and airports facilities according to safety & security standards.
- GETTING EVERYONE EXCITED FOR CHANGE! Hear the strategies, factors and considerations of Airports around the world when implementing new organizational structure, new systems, training programs and workflow in order to, build confidence, encouraging staff and stakeholder adoption and reduce resistance to new environment to motivate, create accountability during ORAT process.
- CREATING A STRUCTURED APPROACH FOR TRANSITION TO NEW FACILITY TO ENSURE DESIRED OUTCOMES: Explore how to mitigate risks, smoother logistics, creating increase flexibility, security and safety and encourage acceptance of new facility while providing appropriate planning and support to ensure customer service and operation levels disruptions are minimized.
- HEAR HOW OTHER AIRPORT DOCUMENT, CONTROL AND MONITOR THEIR TRANSITION PROCESS: Increase Clarity during ORAT using documentation, tracking logs and other techniques as well as various Smart Systems and reporting tools to enable access to Real-Time information to issues as well as cross-department information transfer.
DON'T MISS THIS MUST-ATTEND SUMMIT!
A must-attend summit for all ORAT Managers to learn best practices from airports with completed airport expansion projects and a perfect platform for global airport solution providers who are struggling to make connections with regional airports to grow your operations!
Email us today at email@example.com for more information!