- Jeff Campbell
Cyber & Information Security Officer
- Ayman Al Issa
Industrial Cybersecurity Lead and Senior Expert
McKinsey & Company
- Eng. Khaled Darwish
Senior SCADA Telecom Engineer
Al Ain Distribution Company
4 hours of Interactive & Insightful Industry Case Studies and Discussions LIVE ONLINE!
If you are involved in OT Cyber Security and/or responsible for working with OT assets in the SCADA, ICT, Operations, Engineering & Maintenance departments, make sure you register for this 4 Hours Insightful and Interactive OT Cyber Security Live Online Event!
Having a ROBUST OT Cyber Security Strategy is essential to safeguard your operations.
This LIVE ONLINE EVENT is developed to give professionals involved in OT Cyber Security OR dealing with OT assets a practical and comprehensive understanding of how you can develop an effective OT Cyber Security Strategy, implement frameworks and adopt techniques to better deal with different types of cyber attacks, raise your knowledge of the threat landscape and tackle the weak points in your OT infrastrcuture to ensure you are protected against common cyber attacks!
5 Key Highlights!
- Exchange insights with fellow OT Cyber Security professionals globally through the online platform – Get your burning questions answered and pick up new ideas and proven solutions to solve your current challenges!
- Hear about expert speakers share experiences on how to deal with different types of OT Cyber Security Threats in a rapidly evolving cyber security landscape, evaluation and preservation for high operating performance
- Learn best approaches and techniques to managing cyber security of OT Legacy Systems, deal with cyber security problems arising from Legacy Systems & IT/OT Convergence, and ensure you have a robust OT infrastructure
- Find out how you can adopt proven strategies to raise the level of staff awareness and knowledge on detecting and preventing cyber attacks
- Gain insights on best practices in implementing real time intelligence into your SCADA and OT Network to Prevent and Contain the Impact of Cyber Attacks
Who Should Attend
From Global Energy, Power & Utilities Companies, Oil, Gas & Petrochemical Companies, Transportation Companies: Head, Directors, Vice Presidents, Chiefs, Senior Managers, Engineers, Technicians & Specialists of the following divisions:
- Operational Technology (OT)
- Industrial Control Systems
- Shift Charge
- Information Systems
- Information Technology
- Electrical/Systems Engineering
- System Planning
Like more information?
Email us today at email@example.com