- Dr. Cinzia Maggiore
Principal Asset Management Consultant
- Hans Christian Korsgaard
- Craig Ridgley
Technical Practical Group Leader – Aviation
4 hours of Interactive & Insightful Industry Case Studies and Discussions LIVE ONLINE!
If you are involved in pavement design, evaluation, maintenance and management, make sure you register for this 4 Hours Insightful and Interactive Pavement Design & Evaluation Live Online Event!
Well-designed pavements for runways, taxiways, roads and bridges will provide excellent long-term performance under a range of operational and site conditions.
This LIVE ONLINE EVENT is developed to give professionals involved in the design process a guide to understanding the overall pavement system, from the different types of pavements to the design methods and their limitations, through the reasons for materials specifications on to the lessons learned from past processes. It will comprehensively cover new and proven pavement design processes, methodologies, techniques and strategies, rehabilitating processes and strategies, and analysis of asphalt, Portland cement, concrete, bitumen, and pavements of different materials.
5 MUST ATTEND REASONS!
- Exchange insights with fellow pavement professionals globally through the online platform – Get your burning questions answered and pick up new ideas and proven solutions to solve your current challenges!
- Hear about expert speakers share experiences on strategic pavement material selection, evaluation and preservation for high operating performance
- Learn best approaches and techniques to Pavement Design, Evaluation & Maintenance of various types and components
- Find out how you can adopt proven innovative pavement design and rehabilitation strategies
- Gain insights on best practices in sustainable asphalt pavement design and management
Who Should Attend?
This live online event is aimed at engineers, pavement designers, consulting engineers, construction managers, pavement designers, and military engineers and any practitioners responsible for the design or analysis of new or rehabilitated airfield, roads and highways pavements.
This event will give you the platform and shortcut to get all your burning questions and concerns on your current pavement-related challenges answered not only by the industry expert speakers but also the global practicioners in attendance at the live online platform!