Equip Global’s Pipeline Engineering, Construction & Operations Masterclass presents the integration of all the skills associated with planning, evaluation, design, construction, operation, installation, maintenance and asset integrity through asset retirement and abandonment, applied to onshore and offshore pipelines.
This exclusive and case-study driven program covers typical pipeline life cycle activities, starting with the definition of the need for the pipeline, sizing parameters, route selection, environmental concerns and protection, followed by design requirements, strength requirements, construction activities through commissioning. The Program then covers the operating life of the pipeline, including maintenance and leak detection, monitoring and integrity, repair, replacement and alteration activities, leading to retirement and abandonment.
The design aspect of the Program focuses on meeting the pipeline capacity requirements while complying with all strength code requirements and environmental protection codes and regulations. For offshore pipelines, these include on-bottom stability, spanning requirements and shore crossing design, applying the most suitable construction methods for the challenge encountered.
After attending this 4-day Pipeline Engineering, Construction & Operations Masterclass, successful participants will master pipeline engineering, design, construction, maintenance, and operations concepts as well as the tools and techniques that facilitate the work. It will also incorporate the latest regulatory standards and procedures in order to help participants learn how to design & engineer pipleines that comply with regulations and safety standards.
10 Key Benefits of Attending
- Learn techniques and best practices of pipeline design
- Find out more about pipeline technical characteristics, codes, standards and materials
- Gain insights on key pipeline components including valves, pumps and compressors
- Improve your installation, maintenance and construction of pipelines
- Learn about inspection, asset integrity management and reliability centred maintenance of pipelines
- Improve pipeline safety and corrosion management
- Overcome challenges around leak management, environment protection and degradation
- Ensure your pipelines perform and operate at optimal performance at all times by learning best practices from globally
- Learn about pipeline integrity, risk management and hydraulic analysis
- Hear project case studies from globally so that you avoid common pipeline design, engineering & maintenance mistakes and adopt lessons learned
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
From across oil & gas companies, pipeline engineering & operations companies, onshore & offshore marine companies, government agencies:
- Pipeline engineers, designers, technicians
- Business development managers from across oil & gas, offshore & onshore marine, pipeline companies
- Project, field, installation and operations managers
- Integrity, maintenance and QA/QC personnel
- Oil and gas industry employees
- Engineers including mechanical, project, field, marine, process, civil, technical, subsea and engineering managers
- Professionals and consultants working alongside pipeline engineers
Like More information?
Email us today at email@example.com for more information and the brochure!