- Ajay Nath
New Mangalore Port Trust
- Femi Odetokun
- Doni Budiono
Senior Manager Operations
PT Jakarta International Container Terminal
- Steven Sim
Assistant Vice President (Group IT)
PSA International Pte Ltd
- Bob Post
Terminal Automation Director
- Lamjed Jedda
Senior Manager Terminal Automation
Société Tunisienne d'Acconage et de Manutention
- Lyes Chebrek
Port Operations & Operation Expert
Leading Port Operator
- Miguel Ouro Mosquera
Port of Duqm Company SAOC
- Capt. Sudeep Bannerjee
Assistant Vice President (Terminal Head)
Haldia International Container Terminal
- Dianne Olidan
Jr. Civil Engineer
Harbour Centre Port Terminal Inc
- Piet Opstaele
Port of Antwerp
- Bibin Retmawan
IT Operation & Service Manager
PT Terminal Teluk Lamong
- Raymond Macaisa
Information Technology Architect
Red Sea Gateway Terminal
- George Messi
CMA Terminals, CMA CGM
- Varun Govind Raj
Jawaharlal Nehru Port Trust
- Dennis Koegeboehn
HPC Hamburg Port Consulting GmbH
- Nishantha Gamage (Nish)
Marketing Manager - Commercial & Marketing
Hambantota International Port Group PVT Ltd. (Member of CMPort)
World's Leading Port Automation Summit!
With the increasing demand for larger container vessels and increasing labor costs in developed nations, ports around the world are increasingly turning to automation to maintain their competitive advantage in the industry. While port automation is a strategy for the long haul and will take time to bear fruit, it is undeniable that it is necessary, not only to meet the business objectives of faster turnaround times and increased efficiency, but also to increase safety at ports and reduce costs in the long run. Automated terminals are also capable of providing round the clock service, resulting in a consistency that cannot be achieved by manual operations alone.
Equip Global’s Port Automation Summit 2019 is your golden opportunity to hear from port operators, terminal operators and port & maritime authorities on how they have successfully implemented automation technologies at their ports.
Taking place from 30th July to 2nd August 2019 in Singapore, through case studies, this summit will bring together key decision makers and experienced automation project leaders to discuss port automation technologies such as automated Ship-to-Shore Cranes, Autonomous Vehicles, Gate Automation Systems and Automated Straddle Carriers, how to devise plans to automate port processes, challenges associated with integrating automation technology into port operations in brownfield ports as well as how to assess which areas of the port should be prioritized when considering automation to reap the greatest benefits.
Why Attend This Summit?
- Success Stories – Gain insights from the likes of PSA International, Port of Duqm Company, PT Jakarta International Container Terminals, and Gulftainer on successful automation projects at ports and how they have reaped the benefits of automation to achieve new heights of efficiency.
- Planning for Automation in Greenfield and Brownfield Ports – Hear about strategic planning for automation for waterside, yard and landside processes, as well as the different considerations that go into planning for greenfield and brownfield projects.
- Developing Optimized Operational Processes – Learn more about the best practices on automating processes to handle vessels and cargo with the end goal of speeding up processes and increasing productivity.
- Maintaining Data Security – Understand how you can ensure that data remains secure amid the transition to technological and automated systems and conduct risk assessments on these systems.
- Handling and Integrating Automation Technology – Gain knowledge on how to effectively handle and integrate different systems like TOS, Autonomous Vehicle Systems, Automated Cranes and Automated Straddle Carriers to maintain smooth operations at ports.
- Assimilating Man and Machine – Learn how to manage human interaction with automated equipment at the port by creating guidelines and increasing employee proficiency.
- Keeping up Operations While Looking to the Future – Find out how you can make the long-term investment that automation projects need while ensuring that port operations continue to run smoothly.
- Choosing What to Automate First – Hear from experts on their approaches to automating waterside, yard and landside processes to meet business objectives at their port and how you can apply this knowledge at your port.
Who should attend?
From Across Port Operators & Authorities, Maritime Authorities globally:
Heads/Senior Managers/General Managers/Managers/Engineers/Project Managers/Senior Executives of
- Strategic Planning
Like more information?
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information!