- Yannis Ioannidis
Head of Mechanical Department
Thessaloniki Port Authority S.A.
- Henk Voogt
Asset Manager Port Infrastructure
Port of Rotterdam
- Abdulaziz Al Hammadi
Senior Navigation Services Manager
Abu Dhabi Ports
- William Bureka
Port Marlborough NZ Ltd
- Siphelele Bolitshi
Transnet National Ports Authority
- Alex Civira
Global Manager Operation Optimization
- Rakesh Thapa
Nhava Sheva International Container Terminal
- Ahmed Tabook
General Manager Engineering
Port of Salalah
- Lukas Vipanda Kufuna
Namibian Ports Authority
- Sundaraja Perumal Gothandapani
Assistant General Manager, Equipment & Maintenance
- Ahmed Bondok
Port Said Container & Cargo Handling Co
- Olufunmilayo Olotu
Nigerian Ports Authority
- Marwan Al Obeidli
Abu Dhabi Ports
Don’t miss this opportunity to congregate and learn from the most established port maintenance and facilities management practices!
The Port Maintenance and Facilities Management Summit 2019, taking place 24-27 September 2019 in Singapore, provides an influential international platform for the Port and Maritime industry to interact and discuss on common port management challenges, goals and solutions. Our speakers are industry veterans with long standing experiences in the port industry.
With this experience, combined with their own knowledge and expertise of the maritime landscape makes them well positioned to talk about most pressing issues and trends. Expect to get a solid grounding in tried-and-tested port operations fundamentals and unique insight into the innovative new practices that will change how the world sees the port industry!
5 Reasons to Attend
- Gain a Competitive Advantage Hear from globally renowned ports, as they share their strategic insights on Boosting the Life Cycle of your Port Facilities by Engaging in Predictive and Preventive Maintenance. Learn from only the best!
- Recipe for Success Hear from world leading ports and practices as they share dependable, up-to-the-minute knowledge, insights and resources, delivered in a unique, collegial atmosphere. This year, expect to hear Case Studies of how you can Design Modernized Port Facilities for Efficient Direct Access Connections and Improved Sustainability of the Transport Chain. Learn from only the Best Practices!
- Out-of-the-box Insights and Interactive Panel Discussions Join our Dynamic Dialogue Sessions featuring World Renowned Ports as they share on Winning Strategies and Practical Insights in the area of Leveraging Technology Substitutes to Enhance Detection, Repair, and Maintenance of the Vessels and their Engines. From learning sessions to interactive panel discussions featuring high quality presentations, you’ll be guaranteed to bag home solutions with specially curated presentations discussed in the context of the rapidly evolving Maritime landscape
- Eye Opening Presentations From 16+ Industry Leaders Hear from 16+ specially curated speakers worldwide, so as to exchange strategic perspectives on how your Port can Devise Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) that takes into Consideration the Safety of Personnel and Environment, Cost of Engineering and Performance of Equipment
- Specially Curated and In-depth Workshops Looking to ELEVATE your summit experience to the next new level? Join us for our 6 highly targeted workshops that offers even more learning opportunities that connect attendees in an intimate learning environment! These workshops are specially curated to address the top challenges facing the port maintenance and facilities management around the world, so as so as Sharpen your skills, Learn new ideas and approaches in making your Port Maintenance and Facilities Management processes more efficient and effective!
Who will you meet?
This event is tailor-made for top decision makers, such as Chiefs/Heads/Senior Managers/Managers/Project Managers/Engineers/Specialists of Ports/Maritime Authorities/Terminal Operators/Container Terminals/Ministries of Transport/Ministries of Urban Development/Planning from the following departments:
- Facilities/Facilities Management
- Assets/Asset Management
- Technical Services
- Development Projects/New Projects/Expansion Projects
- Civil/Civil Engineering
- Planning & Development
Like more information?
Email us at email@example.com for more information