Your Expert Trainer
Officer in Charge of the Anti Corruption Branch Australia for eight (8) years and has managerial oversigh of more than 400 corrpution related investigations, and amongst which a huge number of ..
Best-in-Class Procurement Fraud Masterclass in 2020!
Procurement Fraud is a persistent and significant problem faced by all companies and organizations. However, organizations that act with integrity to address fraud and corruption will have a competitive advantage with real business benefits.
This 3-day masterclass has been designed to provide you with a practical and complete guide to detecting, preventing, mitigating & managing procuring fraud effectively.
As with all Equip Global Courses, the emphasis is very much on the practical and interactive exercises and real life case studies. In addition to presentations of the subjects, participants will be challenged in actual case studies to apply the principles discussed. It will also encourage the attendees to develop the tools to implement change upon returning to their work place.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to receive the course agenda!
Who Should Attend?
Heads, Directors & Senior Managers & Executives of:
- Supply Chain
- Legal & Compliance
- Fraud Management/Investigation
- Finance/Financial Control
- Risk Management
5 Key Benefits of Attending
- Find out how you can through a proven and step by step approach to develop and implement a procurement fraud management strategy
- Gain practical tips and lessons learned about early procurement fraud risks and indicators detection & identification in order to rectify issues before it happen
- Learn how to plan and develop an effective procurement fraud risk management framework, metrics and strategy
- Procurement Fraud Management Response and Investigation Techniques – Uncover Best Practices
- Through case studies, success/failed stories and practical project exercises, understand how you can apply procurement fraud management principles and theories in your organization immediately
Like more information?
Please email us at email@example.com