Your Expert Trainer
He is recognized as a leading strategist and thought leader in the banking & financial services marketing strategy. In his professional career spanning 30 years, He has held senior positions wi..
This 3-day masterclass program considers both the “how to” but also the strategic dimensions of product development for business & commercial banking in the light of the increasingly disruptive forces that are reshaping the banking landscape and also internal pressure to identify new streams of both margin and fee-based revenue, rising customer expectations and fintech industry competition.
It has been designed to provide you with a complete guide to innovating, developing, managing, and executing products in the business banking and financial services sector. The comprehensive agenda will cover all the necessary knowledge, principles and lessons learned on how to develop effective business banking and financial services products that provide your organization with a competitive advantage with your customers in today’s very competitive market landscape. It will go in-detail on key topic areas including product development strategy, product development and marketing success roadmaps, product innovation best practices, turning creative products into profit centres, evaluating & validating product ideas, compliance and approval issues, launching & marketing products, product success monitoring amongst others.
As with all Equip Global Courses, the emphasis is very much on the practical and interactive exercises and real-life case studies. In addition to presentations of the subjects, participants will be challenged in actual project case studies to apply the principles discussed. It will also encourage the attendees to develop the tools to implement change upon returning to their workplace.
Key Learning Outcomes Include:
- Learn best practice product development process for business & commercial banking
- Understand the key skills required to be an effective business & commercial banking product developer that drives profitability
- Consider the importance of innovation in today’s disrupted financial services and business environment and how your strategy needs to evolve
- Recognise the importance of incorporating and ‘end to end’ customer experience and the impact of the product life cycle when developing your banking products
- Discover examples of leading-edge business banking products including fintech - from around the globe and learn success factors you can apply to your process
- Learn how to harness the principles and practices of risk management to improve your product development process and outcomes
- Understand the crucial role of the ‘front end of innovation’ as the starting point for bringing successful products to market
- Takeaway an extensive series of models and calculators (e.g. revenue forecasting model for new financial services products) specifically designed to improve your product development process and success rate
Who Should Attend?
This Masterclass is aimed at CEOs, Presidents, Managing Directors, Directors, Heads of Departments, Managers and Senior Executives responsible for:
- Business Banking/Corporate Banking/Commercial Banking
- Product Development/Product Innovation
- Product Project Team
- Product Portfolio Management
- Product Risk/Product Review
- Product Marketing/Channel Marketing/Product Strategy
- Product Sales/Business Development
- Revenue Management
- Pricing & Distribution Management
- Transaction Banking
Like more information?
Email us today at firstname.lastname@example.org!