Equip Global Payment, Cancellation, Substitution and Postponement Policy
- Substitution of delegate places is permitted, provided that Equip Global is given reasonable advance notice in writing.
- For any cancellations received in writing not less than fifteen (15) working days prior to the Conference or Training , you will receive a 90% credit to be used at another Equip Global conference which must occur within six months from the date of issuance of such credit. An administration fee of 10% of the registration fee will be retained by Equip Global for all permitted cancellations. No credit will be issued for any cancellations occurring within fourteen (14) working days (inclusive) of the conference or training.
- In the event that Equip Global postpones an event for any reason and the delegate is unable or unwilling to attend in on the rescheduled date, you will receive a credit for 100% of the registration fee paid. You may use this credit for another Equip Global event to be mutually agreed with Equip Global, which must occur within six months from the date of postponement.
- Except as specified above, no credits will be issued for cancellations. In any circumstance, no refund will be made for cancellations. All cancellations must be made in writing.
- Equip Global is not responsible for any loss or damage as a result of a substitution, alteration or cancellation/postponement of an event. Equip Global shall assume no liability whatsoever in the event this conference is cancelled, rescheduled or postponed due to a fortuitous event, Act of God, unforeseen occurrence or any other event that renders performance of this conference impracticable, illegal or impossible. For purposes of this clause, a fortuitous event shall include, but not be limited to: war, fire, labor strike, extreme weather or other emergency.
- While speakers, topics and session timings were confirmed at the time of publishing, circumstances beyond the control of the organizers may necessitate substitutions, alterations or cancellations of the speakers and/or topics and/or session timings. As such, Equip Global reserves the right to alter or modify the advertised speakers and/or topics and/or session timings if necessary without any liability to you whatsoever. Any substitutions or alterations will be updated on our web page and all marketing collaterals as soon as possible.
Payment Terms & Conditions
All 'Early Bird', 'Super Saver' Discounts or any discounts offered by Equip Global require payment at time of registration and before the cut-off date in order to receive any discount. All discount offers cannot be combined with any other offer.
100% payment is required upon receipt of invoice and includes lunches, refreshments and detailed conference materials.
Registration made within 14 working days of the conference/training must be paid by credit card.
No delegate will be allowed into the conference or training unless all payments are received prior to the conference or training
Discounts do not apply to workshop(s) only bookings
Please note that credit card payments will incur a paypal charge. For payment in SGD, it is 3.4% + SGD 0.50 and for payment in USD, it is 3.4% + USD 0.30.
Payment not made at the time of registration will be subject to a $99 processing fee
Prevailing GST applies to all Singapore-Based Comapanies for Conferences/Training Courses held in Singapore