Your Expert Trainer
- Previously Chief Talent Office & SVP HR for several major organizations with close to 30 years of experience! - Part of Harvard's Leadership and Innovation Labs and teaches Lea..
Highly Rated Talent Development & Succession Planning Masterclass Returns!
It is increasingly important that organizations have an effective succession management strategy in order to ensure leadership renewal, prevent critical position shortage and to foster a talent-oriented culture. Talent identification and development is a critical part of succession planning and is important to ensure talent gaps can always be covered and that your high potentials and performers are always equipped with the right competencies and knowledge to take on leadership roles in the event of organizational growth, talent loss and/or management turnover.
While the process of succession planning is unique to each company, there are general processes, approaches and strategies that can be taken to ensure you create a successful talent and succession management strategy.
Through case studies and real industry practices, attendees will be exposed to success factors, practical strategies and best practices when it comes to developing an effective succession planning strategy which incorporate effective talent identification, development and management frameworks which align to your company’s business objectives.
8 Reasons Why You Must Attend This Talent Development & Succession Planning Masterclass!
- Learn how you can develop an effective Succession Development Plan
- Improve your Talent Identification and Development strategies
- Integrate your Talent Development Framework within Your Succession Management Strategy
- Ensure that your Succession Planning Strategy really solves your talent gap problems and leadership renewal challenges
- Understand how you can align your talent development and succession planning strategy to your overall business objectives
- Special Segment on Talent Analytics & Behavioural Economics
- Develop effective competency programs and great learning content for your high performers and high potentials
- Hear from Global Case Studies and Adopt Practical Best Practices in Talent Development and Succession Planning
Who Should Attend?
This masterclass is designed for executives in charge or involved in succession planning and talent management including the Directors, Chiefs, Managers and Specialists In charge of the following:
- Succession Management
- Succession Planning
- Talent Management
- Talent Development
- Leadership Development
- Human Resource
- Human Capital
- Organizational Development
Like more information?
Email us at email@example.com should you like more information!