Your Expert Trainer
Former Senior Mechanical Engineer at ArcelorMittal South Africa, Newcastle Works. As the Senior Mechanical Engineer, he was responsible for combining philosophies and daily Maintenance & Re..
Leading Water and Wastewater Treatment Works Masterclass!
Sustainable water infrastructure and strategies are critical to providing the public with clean and safe water and to help ensure the social, environmental, and economic sustainability of the communities that water utilities serve.
It is critical that water and wastewater utilities can adopt strategies and processes to effectively plan and manage their infrastructure and operations to ensure sustainability and develop and maintain the necessary technical, financial, and managerial capacity to do this planning.
This 5-day training course on Water and Wastewater treatment has been structured to provide the latest and most relevant theories applicable in the field which has met the concrete test of application. The course will also look at the application of the theory in practice as well as legislation and operational aspects which should be considered in the application of the theory.
For the past several years, our expert trainer has been working with municipalities, utilities, government and private industry delivering, and implementing programs to help ensure the long-term sustainability of water infrastructure. Through case studies, practical exercises and real-life industry practices, attendees will be exposed to learning experiences and best practice techniques and strategies on how they can effectively plan, manage and implement sustainable water and wastewater treatment programs and infrastructure.
8 Reasons Why You Must Attend This Water & Wastewater Treatment Works Training Course:
- Learn how you can develop effective water & wastewater treatment infrastructure
- Understand key components and systems of effective water and wastewater treatment works
- Evaluation best practices in the installation, maintenance and operations of water and wastewater treatment works
- Designing & Implementing best practice water & wastewater treatment processes
- Wastewater Re-Use & Recycle: Ensuring Plant Operational Efficiency, Case Studies and Best Practices in Operations & Maintenance
- Make informed decisions about wastewater treatment processes, effluent quality and the disposal of effluents
- Analyse Waste, Wastewater, and water characteristics, treatment techniques and options
- Understand in detail electrical, power installations, monitoring and control systems and pump hydraulics
Who Should Attend:
Who Should Attend:
This training course is aimed at technical specialists, engineers, scientists and technologists involved in the planning, design, engineering, management and operations of water and wastewater treatment including:
- Government and Public officials
- Engineering & Technical Departments of Water & Wastewater Utilities Companies
- Design, Civil, Water & Wastewater Engineers
- Water/Wastewater Plant Treatment Managers
- Irrigation Directors
- Landscape Managers
- Water Resources Managers
- Infrastructure Managers
- Water Plant Managers
- Project Heads
- Technical Department Heads
- Operations Heads
Like more information?
Email us today at email@example.com