Your Expert Trainer
He is an industrial automation consultant with extensive technical and management experience across multiple sectors. He is a licensed Professional Engineer (PE), ISA Certified Automation Professio..
Leading Cyber Security for Energy and Utilities Masterclass Returns!
Equip Global ’s interactive and applications/case studies driven 4-day Cyber Security for Energy & Utilities Masterclass will provide power, electricity, energy & utilities company attendees with the tools and know-hows of how to plan and strategically develop a cyber security strategy. Through applications on real cases, lessons learned from case studies, project exercise discussions and blueprint strategies and techniques, attendees will find out how they can overcome pertinent challenges to cyber security management whilst practically ensure their that you develop the required security architecture and technology to counter cyber risks and threats.
Energy, Power & Utilities companies are increasingly aware of the threats that can arise from cyber-related attacks and disruptions. Putting cyber security at the core of energy & utilities operations will be critical for the industry to fulfil their core mandate of delivering reliable energy & power to the market. Being able to effectively integrate an effective cyber security strategy within your security infrastructure will be hugely critical of having a robust plan to counter cyber threats.
From risk identification to scenario assessment, from information security management to vulnerability assessment and security architecture development, this course covers in breadth and depth all the relevant aspects of information security risk assessment and cyber threats relevant to the energy, power and utilities industry in mitigating cyber risks, building cyber resilience and enhancing information security risk assessment.
10 Key Benefits of Attending!
- Improve Your Security Architecture Design & Management
- Learn how to roll out effective cyber security policies, procedures and frameworks
- Plan & Implement an effective Cyber Security Strategy & Program
- Risk Management- Implement strategies and techniques which can be integrated your current strategy
- Enhance Vulnerability Assessment & Management for your Security Operations
- Improve Security Network Penetration & Application Security Testing
- Security Infrastructure Hardening – Best Practices & Proven Techniques
- Hear Recent Cyber Attack Incidents Globally and Find out how you can prefer similar incidents
- Understand how you can manage your cyber security vendors and leverage the most suitable solution for your business objectives
- Be engaged in project exercises which equip you with practical tips and advice on how you can plan and implement an effective strategy when you return to your organization
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This masterclass is designed for heads, managers, engineers, specialists and executives from across energy, power & utilities companies who are responsible and/or involved in the following
- Cyber Security
- Cyber Risk Management
- IT/Information Infrastructure
- Information Security
- Energy Infrastructure
- Transmission & Distribution
- Smart Grids
- SCADA Systems
Like more information?
Email us today at firstname.lastname@example.org