Your Expert Trainer
He has had over 30 years of hands-on experience in the management of ports. He graduated with the Bachelor of Economics (Honours) degree and obtained post-graduate qualifications in General Managem..
The Port Strategy and Pricing Masterclass You Must Attend!
In port strategic planning and development, be it for greenfield OR brownfield ports, a key aspect of it is the development of effective port strategy and pricing. By outlining and implementing a sustainable and effective port development strategy and pricing scheme, it will give the port the impetus and plan to be commercially viable, highly sustainable while ensuring the port operates in a highly efficient, cost-effective and competitive manner.
Understanding this, as part of Equip Global ’s renowned port & maritime summit and training course series globally, the HIGHLY RATED 4-day exclusive PORT STRATEGY & PRICING MASTERCLASS will use proven frameworks to help you improve your port strategy and pricing development in order to run a economically sustainable, efficient and successful operations.
Through case studies, role plays, practical exercises and real industry practices, attendees will be exposed to learning experiences and best practice techniques and strategies from around the world so as to benefit from a fruitful and engaging masterclass.
10 Reasons Why You Must Attend This Port Strategy & Pricing Masterclass:
- Learn how you can develop an effective port marketing and business development plan
- Implement port strategic planning elements that can help your port development be competitive and sustainable
- Evaluate different types of port markets, services and alliances and their impacts on your port strategy
- Analyse critical areas of port performance and their impacts on port capacity and efficiency
- Implement Port Pricing Strategies and learn about the situation applications of such strategies
- Understand Cost Elements in Port Operations, and their constraints in the allocation of costs and port costing models
- Learn about port dues and charges, who they are applied to and the purpose of various tariffs
- Learn about various port administrative structures and their impact on your port pricing design and objectives
- Forecasting future cargo and vessel trends with various applicable methodologies and how they will implicate your port strategy
- Through project exercises and case studies, learn from proven practices and experiences how you can plan and execute a competitive strategy and pricing framework
Who Should Attend?
This training course is aimed at anyone who is responsible for port strategy, strategic planning and pricing from across:
- Port owners/operators
- Port Developers
- Terminal Operators
- Maritime & Port Authorities
- Port Service Providers
- Ship owners/Agents
- Traders & Charterers
- Multimodal Transport Service Providers
- EPC Consultants
- Port Investors, Banking & Financial Institutions
Like more information?
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org!