Your Expert Trainer
He has over 20 years of experience in the world’s largest and most complex construction projects and most difficult disputes. He is listed as a “Super Lawyer” for construction and internationa..
Engineering, Procurement and Construction (EPC) projects are becoming more complex and are being implemented on a much larger scale, with large contract values and inevitably huge risks involved. Amidst the novel Covid-19 pandemic, there is an increasing need for companies to have a clear strategy on how to draft, manage and negotiate their EPC contracts so that their organizations and projects are protected from costly delays, cost overruns, disputes, liabilities and avoidable project risks.
With this in mind, this 5 day masterclass has been developed to address key challenges & issues you can/might face with EPC contract risk & project management pre & post-award whilst giving you best approaches on how to allocate & manage risks, liabilities and contract management strategies for successful EPC project delivery. It will cover everything from conception to completion including how to deal with key risk management & dispute resolution issues, in depth analysis of EPC contracts, interface with other project documents and their role in a project life cycle, best practices in structuring, forming, and negotiating EPC Contracts as well as project specifications in EPC arrangements, with the end goal of teaching you everything they need to know in order to go back to their organizations with a vast and holistic knowledge of the EPC contracting process
Past Attendee Testimonials
“A very thorough presentation with excellent real-life examples and war stories from the trainer.” – ExxonMobil
“A must-attend for professionals wishing to improve in EPC contracts management.” - Century Power Generation
“Interesting, extremely helpful and relevant. A very clear presentation style which kept the material interesting and the audience engaged.” - National Oil Company of Namibia
“The seminar was highly informative, and the trainer is clearly very experienced in the EPC and major projects worldwide. The trainer is clearly very experienced in the EPC and major projects world and It was very relevant for us in our business. - Qatar Petroleum
“Excellent! Lots of practical case studies and useful information sharing. It helped me a lot.” - Sohar Port & Freezone
10 Key Benefits of Attending:
- Learn in detail how you can structure, draft and formulate EPC Contracts effectively
- Find out the various risks that can arise in your EPC Contract and how to allocate, mitigate and manage them effectively
- Understand important EPC contract issues including alternative pricing, incentivization and procurement options & strategies
- Learning best practices in negotiating EPC contracts so that they are in your favor
- Develop in depth understanding of legal & various clause, terms and conditions that impact how you structure your EPC contract
- Improve your knowledge and skillset in EPC Contract Administration
- Find out how you can better execute EPC Contract Management strategies and project manage to minimize project delays, schedule & cost over-runs
- Find out how you can resolve potential disputes that arise in your construction project
- Ensure you know how to better manage contractor & subcontractor relationships
- Hear case studies globally so that you can gain success factors & learn practical lessons in managing, negotiating and executing EPC Contracts for any major project
Like More information?
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for the full coures brochure!