- Jai Ferrell
Airport Director, Marketing & Creative Services,
Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport
- Rami Hindieh
Associate Director, Enterprise Data Management,
- Robert Young
Former VP Commercial,
Dubai International Airport
- Ramdan Pradarma
Vice President Corporate Planning & Transformation,
Angkasa Pura Airports
- Enzo Zangrilli
Commercial Director Aviation and non Aviation Development,
Trieste – Friuli Venezia Airport
- Ioanna Papadopoulou
Director, Communications & Marketing,
- Sundeep Malik
Zurich Airport International
- Óscar Oliver Cristià
Former Commercial Director,
Aeroports de Catalunya
- Bryan Cyril Dique
Section Head - Passenger Services,
Department Of Civil Aviation UAE
- Andrea Geretto
Commercial and Marketing Director,
- Ireneusz Dylczyk
- Yann Le Page
Former Airside Design Director,
IGA Istanbul New Airport
- Rajan Mittal
Snr Manager Quality,
- Torsten Hentschel
TH Airport Consulting
Understanding The Future Passenger: Explore at the World’s Leading Airport Customer Experience Management Platform on How You Can Go Above and Beyond Your Passenger and Customer Expectations
Let Your Airport Experience Take Off to a new stratosphere this coming 4-7 February 2020 at Equip Global 3rd Customer Experience Management for Airports Summit. Join us at the world’spremier networking and learning platform for Airport Operators & Aviation Authorities to discuss and share insightful experiences on enhancing and adding value to yourcustomer travel experience.
At this year’s Summit, you will discover how your airport can create a seamless customer experience journey, improve operational efficiency, streamline airport processes and reduce waiting time using the latest technologies and innovation, explore how your airport can create a unique airport brand identity, integrate your cultural identity into your airport terminal operations and creating a sense of place within your airport for your customers. PLUS! You will also hear about how you can effectively recognize your consumer preferences to create a strong commercial proposition and drive actionable change using consumer data. Here, you will hear about proven strategies to improve your entire Customer Journey, what you are constantly looking to do!
A Not-to-be-Missed Conference for Airport Operators serious about Consumer Satisfaction & Raising Customer Experience!
Key Highlights: Why Attend the 3rd Customer Experience Management for Airports Summit 2020
- Premier Networking session: Come and meet top players in the industry at this premier networking event to explore and learn about the latest trends and proven strategies that overcome roadblocks to create the ultimate customer experience.
- Airport as A Destination: Explore how other airports in the world are no longer just a hub, but also a recreational and entertainment location to attract tourists and transit passengers and discuss the strategies you can to utilize at your airport to create an all-round experience
- Unique Brand Identity: Explore how Airports can create a unique sense of place to differentiate from others by tapping into unique architectural and local cultural heritage and explore how you can create a unique ambience for your airport that your passengers can identify with.
- Latest Technology: Explore the latest technological trends including self-check-in kiosks, biometrics, big data, chat bot, robotics, mobility, apps and how Airports around the world are using them to transform their customer experience and as well as understand possible considerations before implementation.
- Better Understand your customer: Hear about how Airports can learn about passenger’s preferences, behavioral and consumption patterns and learn the tools you can use to better understand your customer and create a better personalized experience.
- Creating the best commercial proposition Hear how your retail and commercial strategy can add to the overall experience and explore how you can create the most suitable retail mix to best-fit your target market.
- Value Adding your Augmented Products: From Carparks to Amenities to Ticketing to Webpage and so much more. Explore various strategies and airport elements to add value to your customer experience at your airport throughout the value-chain
- Customer Satisfaction Benchmark: Learn how Airports can best gather data to understand customer satisfaction of visitors and explore how you can use the data to drive positive, actionable change.
- Operational Efficiency: Explore strategies of how other Airports improve customer experience and reduce waiting times at various pain points including check-ins, baggage handling and border controls that you can apply at your Airport.
So wait no further!
Reserve your seat today and take advantage of the early bird discounted prices! Don’t miss your chance to be involved in 3rd Customer Experience Management for Airports Summit 2020 to elevate your customer experience to newer heights!
Who should attend the 3rd Customer Experience Management for Airports Summit 2020:
From Across Airport Operators & Authorities, Heads/Directors/Managers/Senior Executives, In charge of the following departments:
- Passenger Experience & Engagement / Customer Experience
- Customer Service
- Customer Loyalty/CRM
- Sales & Marketing
- Quality Services/Quality Management
- Brand Management
- Retail Operations
- Airport Services
- Digital/Digital Transformation
- Terminal Management
Like more information?
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.