- Andrew Hoad
CEO and Managing Director – Asia Pacific Region
- Eugene Seah
Chief Operations Officer
Port of Baku
- Soren S. Pedersen
- Dr. Safaa Al-Fayyadh
General Company for Ports of Iraq (GCPI)
- Jordi Torrent
Port of Barcelona
- Wahib Daher Aden
Doraleh Multipurpose Port
- Caryn Anderson
Executive General Manager – Port Growth and Planning
Port of Melbourne
- Davie Dai
Terminal Management Expert & Former CEO
Muara Port Company
- Kakoli Maiti
Delhi Development Authority
- Darpan Jethi
Head - Ports & Marine
- Hafida Fahmiasari
Maritime Economics Manager
- José Luiz Barbosa dos Santos
Senior Port Operations Instructor and Consultant
- Carola Marin
Port Master Planner
Port-Coastal Eng, Waterfronts and Master Planning Consulting
LEADING PORT CENTRIC LOGISTICS WORLD SUMMIT RETURNS IN JUNE 2020 IN SINGAPORE!
The development of Port Centric Logistics is an emerging trend for ports and logistics industries today . There is a growing number of port operators and authorities looking to invest and develop port centric logistics infrastructure and systems due to the advantages they could bring, such as cost savings for port operations, improved efficiency of freight movement, environmental benefits, increased competitive advantage and sustainability and operational benefits. To maximize the benefits that Port Centric Logistics can bring to your port, effective planning, operations and management of your Port Centric Logistic Zones, as well as eliminating issues faced/ anticipated upon development and construction of your Port Centric Logistic Zones & Systems are undeniably crucial.
What Makes Port Centric Logistics World Summit 2020 a MUST ATTEND!
Clueless on how to plan and develop port centric logistics and special economic zones?
Want to find out successful strategies to expand and/or improve your current port centric logistics operations?
Eager to know how to incorporate latest technology, digitalization and best practice processes into your port centric logistics’ masterplan?
The 4th Port Centric Logistics World Summit 2020 taking place between 16 to 19 June 2020 in Singapore will gather Port Operators and Port Centric Logistics Stakeholders around the world to discuss and share insightful experiences and knowledge on the best practices and effective techniques in planning, design, development, operation and management of Port Centric Logistic Zones including Free Economic Zones, lesson learnt in project schedule and budget control when developing your Port Centric Logistics Systems, Key Considerations in the aAignment of Port Centric Logistics to Urban Freight Transport Network, and most importantly, developing effective strategies and frameworks to ensure you Port Centric Logistics Plan is competitive, robust and economically sustainable!
A must-attend event of the year for EVERY Port Operator, Project Developer, Government Authority and Port Centric Logistics Stakeholder involved in Port Centric Logistics Projects!
Key Takeaways at the Summit:
- Best practices in planning, design, development, operation and management of Port Centric Logistics - Learn how to effectively plan, design, develop, operate and manage your Port Centric Logistic Zones/Systems including Free Economic Zones.
- The Most Economically Sustainable Business Model – Select the Suitable Business/Operating Models for Your Requirements While Developing Effective Frameworks to ensure your Port Centric Logistics plan is competitive, robust and economically sustainable.
- Schedule and Budget Control - Learn how you can improve project planning for Port Centric Logistics infrastructure in order to ensure your project get delivered within schedule and budget.
- The Most Suitable Port Centric Logistics Model - Review different business and operating models for Port Centric Logistics and select the most appropriate option based around your ports business objectives.
- Port Centric Logistics Security - Evaluate how you can improve cargo security within your logistics network to maximize operational efficiency.
- Overcoming Port Capacity Limitations - Hear lessons learnt on how ports can overcome capacity limitations as Part of Port Design, Planning & Operations while facilitating Port Centric Logistics.
- Alignment of Port Centric Logistics to Urban Freight Transport - Find out from successful Port Centric Logistics projects howYour port network/ infrastructure can be effectively linked to urban freight transport network to ensure Smooth Operations of Port Centric Logistics
- Incorporation of Latest Technology - Hear Port Centric Logistics project case studies globally on how you can leverage digitalization to optimize Your Port Centric Logistics.
- Adapting to Local Government Policies and Regulations – Hear global best practices on how You Can Adapt your Port Centric Logistics planning to local government policies and regulations in order to accelerate the development and execution of your project
- Distribution and Supply Chain - Analysing successful techniques of overcoming challenges in distribution and supply chain in a Port City Configuration.
Who Should Attend?
Port Operators, Terminal Operators, Port & Maritime Authorities, Real Estate & Logistics Park Developers & Investors, Government Agencies/ Authorities in charge of Transportation Planning/ Trade/ Urban Development, or Major Retailers/ Companies that Run Large Scale Distribution Centre:
Chiefs/ Heads/ Senior Managers/ General Managers/ Managers/ Engineers/ Project Managers
- Strategic Planning
- Development & Engineering
- Special Economic Zones/Free Trade Zones
- Marketing & Business Development (for Ports & Port Authorities)
For more information!
Email us today at firstname.lastname@example.org!