- Kim Day
Chief Executive Officer
Denver International Airport
- Leif Otteson
Gateway to Milwaukee
- Hubert Fontanel-Ngo
Real Estate Deputy Director
AEROPORTS DE PARIS
- M.Ayhan Okmen
Airport City Manager
IGA Istanbul Yeni Havalimani
- Tom Mockett
Airport Masterplanning Manager
Brussels Airport Company
- Steven Verhasselt
- Arja Lukin
Airport City Aviapolis, City of Vantaa
- Ramdan Pradarma
Vice President, Corporate Planning & Transformation
PT Angkasa Pura I
- Francis Cheong
Senior Manager, Airport City Development
Incheon International Airport Corporation
- Kristina Alvendal
Airport City Stockholm
- Marc Deman
- Pieter van der Horst
Chief Commercial & Development Officer
Imam Khomeini Airport City
- Paul Beck
planeground Airport Consulting
The World's Leading Aerotropolis Summit!
Hosted in London UK between 20-23 August 2019, the 5th Aerotropolis World Summit 2019 aims at gathering the World’s leaders and decision-makers across key stakeholders of Aerotropolis projects, including urban development authorities/ministries, airport operators, project developers and investors. With its global panel of speakers, the event offers over 18 international case studies, 5 separately organised workshops, various roundtables and unlimited networking opportunities which enables participants to maximise effectiveness in planning and developing their airport city and aerotropolis projects!
Networking & Learning Opportunities Aplenty!
Key Benefits of Attending!
The process involved in conceptualising, planning a socio-economically sustainable Aerotropolis Projects and implementing its construction activities & business models is highly sophisticated and entails numerous challenges facing decision makers. Among such challenges, major questions include socio-economic analysis & expectation; considerations on suitable economic development models; right-of-way & land acquisition; effective land-use planning & space optimisation; investment management & financing models, Maximizing profitability and non-aeronautical product/service offering revenues, properties leasing & zone planning; environmental and aeronautical regulatory requirements; effective transport infrastructure modelling and development.
- Evaluate Right-of-way Challenges and Models, strategic approaches to improve land acquisition effectiveness
- Gain Best practices in demographic assessment, socio-economic impacts and aeronautical supply & demand
- Considerations for urban masterplanning and transport infrastructure modelling
- Hear Perspectives on land-use planning and optimization of available spaces and commercial properties
- Maximising revenues from airports’ commercial land spaces and non-aeronautical products/services offerings
- Case studies on different financing models, strategies and investor management
- Understand Impacts of existing environmental and aviation regulations
- Political instability on project implementation and project financing
- Promoting airport’s and airport city’s brand as an employer and as a business hub – best practices
- Analyse Economic development models for maximising potential and efficiency of airport cities
- Maximise effectiveness in feasibility and socio-economic analyses
- Expose to best practices in promoting airports and airport cities’ brands
- Network with decision makers and learn from leading aerotropolis projects across the world
Like more information?
Email us today for the agend and grab the limited passes at this annual summit!