- Peter A. Daniels
Head Digital Bank and Agile Coach
Polaris Bank Limited
- Saurabh Tripathi
Assistant Vice President - Agile and Digital Transformation
- Arivuvel Ramu
Chief Technological Office
- Michael Olinger
Behavioural Design and Nudging Department Manager
- Dennis Ezaga
Head of Digital Innovation
First City Monument Bank Limited
- Michel Hamilton
Chief Strategy, Transformation & Digital Officer
- George Demetriades
Advisor, International Activities
- Steven Wong Weng Leong
Chief Digital & Global Banking Strategist
China Construction Bank
- Danish Jamal Khan
Senior Change Agent - Strategy & Corporate Performance
- Syed Riyazuddin
VP Agile Delivery (Retail Banking)
- Neeraj Kumar
IT Project Manager
Leading Bank in UAE
- Lok Ho Sun
Vice President, Valuation Methodology and Digital Specialist
- Ashwin Jain
VP & Head of Ops Automation
First Abu Dhabi Bank
- Sri Lakshmi
Vice President, Head of Analytics and AI
First Abu Dhabi Bank
5th Back Office Operational Efficiency in Banking Summit is back with demand!
Are you ready to ride the wave of technology at the 5th Back Office Operational Efficiency in Banking Summit with powerful insights into Digitization and Automation to streamline your back-office operations, achieving maximum cost and operational efficiency!
The 5th Back Office Operational Efficiency in Banking Summit is back with focus on Digitization and upskilling your workforce to stay ahead of the pandemic environment, featuring banks across South East Asia that had made the digital transformation and optimized their back-office operations to navigate these challenging times.
Speakers across retail and corporate banks will share about the unavoidable shift towards automation and digitization which serves not only as a cost saving investment, but more importantly to streamline processes and provide flexibility with convenience, ultimately improving customer experience and retention rates.
The back office is now the center of innovation and Digitization is no longer only the IT department job but everyone’s responsibility to stay relevant with evolving innovation and intelligent automation including robotic process automation, data analytics and artificial intelligence. Redefining work roles and upskilling workforce should be the priority to safeguard and rise above this pandemic-stricken environment.
Start your Back Office Transformation today with the return of the 5th Back Office Operational Efficiency in Banking Summit, an exceptional opportunity to rethink and build a more resilience and operationally efficient back-office framework through extensive sharing sessions and industry intelligence from industry counterparts.
- Exploring how you can leverage Robotic Process Automation to eliminate manual processes and translate into time and cost-savings
- Hear from leading banks on strategies to streamline back-end operational processes and incorporate work simplification under an organisational-wide unified system through Application Programming Interface
- Discussing case studies on how Machine Learning Technology can identify inconsistency or misconduct in your back-office processes through patterns and trends recognition
- Implement Agile methodologies to achieve high-performing teams in maximizing end-to-end operational processes
- Managing the virtual organisation and redefining future of work to stay relevant while leveraging on remote workspace options.
- Incorporate Workforce digital training and development best practises to address shifts in market demands driven by a pandemic environment
Who will you meet?
The Back Office Operational Efficiency in Banking Summit bring together senior-level strategists and decision-makers from Retail, Corporate and Investment Banks and its related stakeholders. You will meet Head/VP/SVP/EVP/Director/Senior Manager/Managers of
- Back Office Operations
- Operations Support
- Operational Strategy
- Process Automation
- Business/Process Transformation
- Change Management
- Information Technology
- Digital/Digital Transformation
- Agile Coach/ Agile Enabler
- Scrum Master
- Continuous Improvement
- Transaction Banking & Services
- Cash Management & Payment Services
- Clearing & Settlement
- Shared Services & Outsourcing
- Trade Operations
- Derivatives Operations
- Consumer Services & Operations
- Risk Management
- Innovation / Strategy
- Treasury Back Office
What makes it a must attend!
- Hear from the Digital Transformation Experts: Improve exposure to exclusive industry and regulatory intelligence by listening to industry experts from leading Banks share about best practises to improve back-office operations through artificial intelligence capabilities and get insights on how back-office operations can be paperless and error free.
- Seamless Processes at your fingertips: Acquire strategies to refine back-office operational efficiency to thoroughly support front office operations by launching strategic initiative with Application Programming Interface to bridge the gap between traditional and modern back-office operations
- Redefine Work Environments: Understand how to bring out the best in your virtual organisation and exceed performance goals by upskilling your back-office workforce with the relevant industry knowledge to navigate this post-pandemic environment and adopting Agile strategies to shrink cost base while enhancing competitiveness and time savings
- In-depth Workshops: Attend the 4 Expert-Led Pre-& Post Summit workshops to overcome the challenges of taking the big leap towards digitalization and stay ahead of the digital revolution. The sessions are delivered from top banks with proven track records, delivering content that you need and could not gain elsewhere!
- Explore Fintech Opportunities: Learn about what are the growing technologies around you and how to find the suitable solution providers to align to your operational needs
For More Details!
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more details about the summit.