- Hani Bani Amer
Head - Cyber Security Operations,
National Critical Infrastructure Dubai
- Jurgen Visser
Security Operations Center Architect,
- Mehzad Sahar
Group Head Infosec,
- Krishnamurthy Ravimurthy
Associate Director, Cognizant,
- Deb Pal
Director, Digital Trust/ Cyber Security,
- CK Kee
SOC Evangelist, Cortex JAPAC,
Palo Alto Networks
- Pankaj Srivastava
Joint General Manager – IT,
- M. Yousuf Faisal
Senior Manager APAC, Emerging Technology IT/ OT Cyber Security Solutions,
- Amit Dubey
Cyber Security Expert
- Anthony Lim
- Dr. Lopa Mudraa Basuu
Cloud Security Alliance APAC Research Advisory Council
- Muhammad kamran khan
VP – Information Security,
National Clearing Company of Pakistan
Assemble your Security Operations Team and bring your Security Defenses to the next level with comprehensive Best-in-Class practices to Plan, Build, Detect, Response and Develop a World Class Security Operations Center.
Equip Global's exclusive 5th Security Operations Centers Summit 2021 is almost upon us as Security Operations experts share their experience and case studies on Process, Technologies, and People to streamline data and enhance crisis management plans. A 24/7/365 Security Operations Center is your solution to Detect, Deter and Defeat Cyber Threats and protect your organizational assets.
This summit is dedicated to bringing practical and insightful sharing from Cross-Industry Global Leaders to build a Security Operations Center (SOC) framework that is fit for purpose, from Planning, Designing & Operations of a SOC model to align to business objectives, Monitoring and Responding to daily threats and vulnerabilities, eventually achieving Development and Integration of goals in automation and optimization measures, a World Class Center to eliminate uncertainty & Security risks
Security Operations Centers are a central point of collaboration in a coordinated effort to monitor, assess and defend against attacks round the clock, and with organizational operations concurrently all around the global, the rise of Global Security Operation Centers is also an emerging trend that organizations are undertaking to Improve the business resilience of an organization
Taking place on the 11th - 14th October 2021, the highly anticipated 5th Security Operations Center Summit 2021 will serve to be a global networking and learning platform for Security Operations Managers, Crisis & Safety Management Leaders and Threat Response Specialists to network and obtain insights on the ascending cyber threats, tap on cross-disciplinary best practices in SOC planning, explore evolving SOC frameworks & operating processes in order to develop best-in-class Security Operations Centres
Sign up NOW for the 5th Security Operations Centers Summit 2021, a unique opportunity to indulge in most talked about trends and staying relevant with the ascending threats, while expanding your security capabilities to combat global threats through exclusive sharing sessions and industry intelligence from multi-disciplinary counterparts.
KEY SUMMIT HIGHIGHTS AT THE 5TH SECURITY OPERATIONS CENTERS SUMMIT 2021
- Aligning Security Operation Centres’ Objectives to support Business Goals by prioritizing assets protection and recovery management
- Best-in-Class Planning and Implementation of of sustainable Security Operations Center as a Core Element in Your Organization’s Security & Business Continuity Management Strategy
- Designing and Building an integrated security operations platform to act as a centralised command centre for organisational-wide visibility and control.
- Exploring Response and Recovery tools and performance metrics to maintain maximum security efficiency and effectiveness in minimising response time and impact
- Implementing Best Practice Operating Processes whilst Integrating Digital Capabilities to achieve Worlds Class SOC standards.
5 REASONS TO INVEST IN THE 5TH SECURITY OPERATIONS CENTERS SUMMIT 2021
- Cross-Industry Expert Sharing: Get exclusive exposure to varying industry and regulatory best practices by listening to a line-up of experienced cross-disciplinary security operations practitioners, ranging from Banking, Utilities, Chemical, Transport, Oil and Energy and get insights on how effective Security Operations Center frameworks.
- Relatable Case Studies: Hear from SOC managers as they share practical experiences and critical lessons learnt in tackling cyber invasions that arise and how to tackle the common issue of overflowing vulnerabilities, recurring false positives, and alerts fatigue.
- Be a Threat Hunter: Learn strategies on how to priorities identified business assets and adopt critical proactive approaches to sniff out known and unknown preys, neutralising advance threats and enhancing organisational resilience with predictive capabilities.
- SOC Models Workshops: Attend the 4 Pre-& Post Summit workshops to explore the rising SOC model variations in achieving security operational excellence and finding the best fit for your organisation based on process, technology and people
- Get involved in the Global SOC movement: Be engaged in the panel discussions as the panellists share rising concerns and key focus areas to build up your security operations team and gear your organisation up for further expansions.
Reserve your seat ASAP and take advantage of the Early Bird Discounted prices!
Who should attend:
Chiefs/Heads / Vice Presidents/ Directors / Managers/ Senior Executives/Analysts/Architects of
- Security Operations Center
- Command Center
- Threat Response
- Business Integrity Risk
- Security Compliance
- Digital Forensics & Incident Response
- Vulnerability Management
- Cyber Risk Management
- Cyber Security
- IT/Information Technology
- Information Security
- Technology and Operations
- Cyber Governance
- Information Technology
- Data Management
- Security Control Centre
- Airport Security Operations
- Airport Command and Control
- Global Security Operations Center
- Security Command
- Crisis Management
- Business Continuity Management