- Pedro Henrique Medici De Aboim
Supply Chain Solutions and Analytics Manager,
- Walaa Maher
General Manager Group Supply Chain Operations,
- Guruprasad Srinivasan
Senior Director Mergers & Acquisitions,
DHL Supply Chain
- Suntara (Nick) Jumreornvong
Advanced Manufacturing Country Lead Thailand,
TÜV SÜD (Thailand)
- Joshua Ratadhi
Group Head Supply Chain Management,
PT Cipta Kridatama
- Milan Vyas
Head- Supply Chain,
- Elena Sakhnovich
Former Supply Chain Supervisor,
The Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company
- Kunal Gupta
Director Of Supply Chain,
- Hussein Mary
Regional Supply Chain Director Gulf & KSA,
- Ali Alzahrani
Cybersecurity Senior Manager,
Advanced Electronics Company
- Nabil Raja Damanik
Head of Supply Chain Management,
PT Lombardio Auto Indonesia
- Muhammad Usman Qureshi
Chief Supply Chain Officer,
- Arnab K. Mukherjee
Business Continuity Manager,
- Muhammad Saeed Herl
Stream Head Supply Chain Management,
- Firas Kaakour
Supply Chain Manager,
- Sanjeev Madavi
Chief Digital Transformation Officer,
Khimji Ramdas LLC
Be at the World's Leading Supply Chain Management 4.0 Summit!
Industry 4.0 is disrupting businesses in almost every industry. In the face of disruptive forces, organisations are being forced to innovate and compete with one another. Supply Chain 4.0 comprises of the reorganization and transformation of supply chains via the use of Industry 4.0 technologies in order to raise supply chain productivity, improve performance & efficiency and mitigate risks. However, the majority of the organizations are unsure about how to apply and use these emerging technologies, as well as how and where in the supply chain they should digitalize.
As such, organizations are increasingly looking for ways and best practices to digitize and incorporate these Industry 4.0 technologies into their supply chain seamlessly. Supply chain digitization helps organizations improve supply chain flexibility, visibility, security, efficiency, operations, and cost reduction. It enables stakeholders to share information more effectively, making it easier to meet business objectives and customer expectations. That said, only if organizations can successfully implement supply chain 4.0, can they derive the ROI of embarking on this digitalization journey.
Come Join, the 6th Supply Chain 4.0 Management Summit 2022 will focus on how you can effectively digitize the supply chain. Plus! Gain insights on How You Can Develop An Effective Digital Supply Chain Roadmap To Improve Connectivity And Providing Real Time Data, Overcoming Cybersecurity Challenges Posed By Industry 4.0 Technologies To Minimize Loss, Learn How to Improve Your Supply Chain Planning for Better Overall Supply Chain Management How To Improve Your Supply Chain Visibility And Response Time
Equip Global's 6th Supply Chain 4.0 Management Summit, which will take place LIVE Online from in March 2022, will provide a platform for likeminded individuals a learning opportunity. Expect to hear successful case studies from a variety of industries sharing their experiences and success factors in digitization of supply chain. It's an opportunity you can't afford to miss it!
What Makes it a MUST ATTEND?
- Learn How You Can Develop An Effective Digital Supply Chain Roadmap To Improve Connectivity And Provide Real Time Data for YOU to make better supply chain decisions
- Overcoming Cybersecurity Challenges Posed By Industry 4.0 Technologies To Minimize Losses
- Learn How to Improve Your Supply Chain Planning for Better Overall Supply Chain Management
- Lesson Learnt From The COVID-19 Pandemic: How Can You Minimize Impact On The Supply Chain
- Gain Insights On How To Improve Your Supply Chain Visibility And Response Time
- Learn How You Can Leverage Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) System Connects Functional Units
- Find Out How You Can Leverage Digital Technology To Improve and Meet Customer’s Expectation In Your Supply Chain
- Gain Insights On How Industry 4.0 Technology can Improve Your Supply Chain Resilience And Mitigate Risks
- Learn How You Can Develop An Effective Business Continuity Plan that Incorporates Supply Chain 4.0 To Manage Unplanned Losses Due to Supply Chain Disruption
- Tap on the Various Opportunities to Interact with Industry Experts during Presentations, Q&A, Networking Breaks and Panel Discussions to get your Burning Supply Chain 4.0 Questions answered at the Summit!
- Participate at the 4 in-depth Workshops Led by Global Leading Industry Experts as They Share their Expertise on How you can Successfully Embark on your Digital Transformation Journey
Who Should Attend:
This event is tailor-made for anyone responsible and/or involved in supply chain management from various industries including FMCG/Retail, Industrial Manufacturing, Automotive, Pharmaceutical, Consumer Electronics/Technology, Food & Agriculture, Chemicals & Materials, Oil and Gas, amongst others.
Attendees will include Chiefs/Heads/Senior Managers/Managers/Project Managers/Specialists of:
- Supply Chain
- Supply Chain Management
- Supply Chain Transformation
- Industry 4.0
- Technology & Innovation
- Digital Transformation
- Business Transformation/Business Process
Like More information?
Email us today at email@example.com!