- ABDUL BASIT SHEIKH
Plant Engineering Manager,
Saudi Tabreed Operations & Maintenance Co.
- EHAB KAHALE
Director of Operations,
Emaar District Cooling, Emaar Properties
- DOMINIC MCPOLIN
Chief of Central Planning Office,
Ministry of Works, Municipalities Affairs and Urban Planning
- JAMES GRINNELL
Head of Water,
- ANH-HA de FOUCAULD
Heating and Cooling Development Manager - APAC,
- LOAY GHAZALEH
Ministry of Works Bahrain
- TANEL KIRS
Head of District Cooling Department,
AS Utilitas Tallinn
- MOHAMED IBRAHIM
Electrical & Control Division Manager,
DC PRO Engineering
- AIMAD EL HABTI
Technical Services Director,
Dubai Parks & Resorts at DXB Entertainments
- ABDULRAHMAN ALAJJI
Head of District Cooling,
- DANNY TAM
General Manager - Technical,
Shinryo Malaysia Sdn. Bhd
- RAHUL AGNIHOTRI
Coordinator - District Energy in Cities Initiative in South Asia,
UN Environment Programme
- Dr. Zhuolun Chen
UN Environmental Program
The 7th DISTRICT COOLING WORLD SUMMIT 2022 IS FINALLY BACK!
In cities with extremely hot climatic conditions, the increase in the global demands towards air-conditioning is constantly on the rise. These energy-guzzling solutions, however, create an endless vicious cycle by being the major contributor to one of the most prominent and instant effects of global warming, rising global temperatures. Here’s where the million-dollar question comes - How to cool our environment effectively without continuously warming up the world?
Governments and project developers have since been propelled to implement sustainable initiatives that ensure optimum energy efficiency. This has led to the high adoption of District Cooling Systems to meet the growing demand for cooling mechanisms. Coupled with rapid urbanisation and infrastructure development, that further drives the need for district cooling systems. The global district market is projected to grow from $26.50 billion in 2021 to $47.64 billion in 2028 at a CAGR of 8.7% during this forecast period.
As the world shifts toward Sustainability and a Greener Future, it is essential to stay relevant and competitive in the market, as well as stay up to date on the Emerging Cooling Technologies and Evolving District Cooling Trends. Adoption of District Cooling is one of the most significant strategic components for the success of sustainable and energy efficient urban infrastructure & real estate projects which are integral to any country’s economic growth.
Come Join Us at Equip Global’s 7th District Cooling Summit 2022, where we will be featuring cutting-edge projects and ideas that will help us move toward a greener, more sustainable future. As global industry leaders share their experiences and views on new and existing District Cooling Developments, expect to be inspired by some remarkable District Cooling Project Developments.
We aim to provide an engaging and interactive platform for Government & Ministries, Regulatory Authorities, Utilities & Energy Companies, District Energy Plant Operators, Infrastructure Developers, Real Estate Firms, Engineering Contractors and Industry Stakeholders globally to discuss proven strategies & solutions in overcoming planning, design, engineering, technical, operations, maintenance & project management challenges around district cooling projects.
Taking place from 27th to 30th June 2022, the 7th District Cooling Summit will be held entirely LIVE Online in view of the global pandemic. Knowing how much can be lost when switching from in-person to online events, it has been Equip Global’s priority to ensure that the summit is as engaging and valuable as possible.
Key BENEFITS of Attending the 7th District Cooling World Summit 2022!
- Hear from Esteemed Speakers - Learn from the perspective of District Cooling Industry Experts & Leaders that are shaping the District Energy Industry from across the globe share with you current & upcoming district cooling project best practices
- Jam Packed with in-depth real life Case Studies, Keynote Presentations and Interactive Panel Discussions on new and existing District Cooling Project Developments
- Engage in Comprehensive Workshops - 4 Beneficial and Resourceful Workshops led by Industry Experts where they share their Experiences and Expertise on District Cooling Project Planning & Implementation
- Build Meaningful Connections and Networks with Industry Colleagues During Discussions, Q&A Sessions, and Networking Breaks to Gain Perspective from Diverse Global Companies. Plus! Get ANSWERS to your burning questions!
- Discuss and benchmark crucial topics related to District Cooling Systems Design, Planning and Implementation in Greenfield & Brownfield sites
- Explore proven methods in improving the Design, Engineering and Construction of Central Chiller Plants
- Deep dive into Regulatory Issues, Project Financing, Economic Feasibilities Aspects and Land-use Arrangements for District Cooling Developments
- Improve the Technical & Economic Viability of Your District Cooling Project – Hear Lessons Learned from Global Projects!
- Overcoming Key Challenges in Operation & Maintenance (O&M) of District Cooling Plants to ensure business continuity, sustainability and operational efficiency
- Discussing District Cooling Technologies in the Market and Assess what’s most suitable for your operations and how they can further drive Energy Efficiency in District Cooling Systems
- Best practices in achieving Energy Efficiency through District Cooling Operations to meet rising Net Zero Emission goals and expectations
- Learning & Networking opportunities with industry stakeholders – Get your concerns on district cooling answered!
- Come together and Learn to Develop Cleaner, Greener and more efficient Technological Models that focuses on Decarbonisation of the District Energy
- Gain Insights from Innovations and New Applications which can help you Optimize Capital and Operational costs for Your District Cooling Operations
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Industry experts and leaders from Globally recognised companies will gather together to create amazing networking possibilities.
Heads / Vice Presidents / Directors / General Managers / Specialists/ Engineers of -
- Technical / Technical Services
- Mechanical & Electrical Engineering
- District Cooling
- Real Estate Development
- Urban Development
From (But not limited to):
Government & Ministries Officials in
- Energy, Utilities, Water, Electricity
- Natural Resources, Renewable Energy
Government & Ministries Officials in
- National Capital Investment
- Public Infrastructure, Infrastructure fund
- Housing & Urban Planning
- Sustainability and Energy Efficiency
- Utilities & Energy Companies
- Infrastructure & Property Developers
- District Energy/Cooling Developers and District Cooling Plant Operators/Facilities
- Engineering Contractors - ECP & MEP
Companies Specializing in -
- CHP, trigeneration
A detailed conference agenda is still under development. If you wish to hear about a specific topic or from a specific speaker, please provide your feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org
Like More information?
Email us today at email@example.com!