- Tebogo Marakalla
Standard Bank and Trust Co.
- Kelly Robinson
Strate Collateral Management Services
- Sharath Av
Operations Analyst Collateral Management,
- Michael Cyrus
Head of Collateral Trading,
- Michael Bryant
- Hon Nasib Akill
IQI Energy & Commodity Services
- Priyanka Sharma
- John Feeney
Be at the Asia's Leading Collateral Management Summit!
Collateral management is rapidly becoming an essential and integral part of a financial institution’s risk and regulatory compliance framework. Apart from evolving into a dedicated business practice, collateral management is also gaining importance as an effective risk mitigation technique in the areas of credit risk and market risk management.
As banks and financial institutions are actively working to improve, optimise and strategise the collateral management process by reinventing your processses & strategies in addition to innovation through new methodologies, new technologies and automation, there are many challenges faced in the collateral management and development process. Some of these include regulatory requirements, how to minimise the cost of required collaterals, operational challenges and the extra operational burdens of an increase in volumes of collateral being managed in today’s unclear and volatile markets.
Additionally, there are a vast amount of data throughout the collateral management ecosystem which causes a lack of standardisation throughout the various stakeholders involved in collateral management and also complicates the collateral management process. The risk of under-collaterising clients is also a major challenge for banks and financial institutions.
Therefore, Equip Global is pleased to announce the dates for the leading 8th Collateral Management Asia Summit 2023 that will be happening LIVE Online this 16-19 January 2023. Back by popular demand, this annual summit is the best platform for global industry experts from banks, central banks and financial institutions to gather for invaluable networking and learning opportunities and to share their Best Practices & Proven Strategies to improve Your Collateral Management Process.
This is a conference truly worth experiencing for Collateral Management professionals! You will gain immense information and knowledge that cannot be found elsewhere.
6 Key Reasons to Attend
- The only Collateral Management Summit globally focused on Case Studies; Strategies & Best Practices that has been developed based around your needs!
- Gain Targeted Knowledge on effective methods and strategies to improve Your Collateral Management Process - Get Inspired by Renowned Speakers who will be sharing Real-Life Case Studies on What Their Banks & Financial Institutions did to Improve their Collateral Management Processes including Data Standardization, Connectivity between Stakeholders, and New Technologies & Innovations within collateral management
- Comprehensive Presentations by Industry Experts - Gain insights on the major challenges, and issues faced across the Collateral Management industry Globally including Securities Lending, Repo Trading, Collateral Management for Digital Assets & Blockchain, Dealing with Under-Collateralization, Data Discrepancy Management, Dealing with Lack of Collaboration between Stakeholders, and how You can overcome them to Achieve Smooth & Efficient Collateral Management Processes
- Hear about latest technologies, innovation and industry best practices that will help you manage, reinvent and optimize collateral processes in a post-pandemic era
- Interactive Panel Discussions – Gain new perspectives on Industry Best Practices and ask any burning questions or opinions you have for Collateral Management that helps in improving the quality of Your Collateral Management Process
- In-depth Workshops - 2 expert-led summit workshops for you to gain a deeper understanding of the critical issues and trends in Collateral Management
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Tailor-made specifically for the top decision-makers (Chiefs/ Heads/ Directors/ Managers/ Senior Executives) of the following divisions:
- Collateral Management
- Collateral Trading
- Collateral Optimisation
- Securities Lending
- Secured Lending
- Clearing and Settlement
- REPO Trading
- OTC Clearing
- OTC derivatives
- Fund Trading
- Fixed Income
- Market Risk
- Risk Management
- Asset Management
- Hedge Funds
- Pension Funds
- Credit Risk
- Liquidity Management
- Portfolio Management
- Margin Valuation and Operations
- Legal Division
From (but not limited to) these industries:
- Central Banks
- Banks including investment banks, retail banks, corporate banks & private banks
- Monetary Authorities
- Hedge Funds
- Pension/Superannuation Funds
- Trading Houses
- Sovereign Wealth Funds
Like More information?
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information and the full brochure!